Customer reviews

Price:£11.75 - £17.95

on 12 November 2013
Very pleased with the delivery but unfortunately it was too big so I have had to return and order a smaller size. The only thing I would say is if I had bought from a catalogue I would have been able to return free of charge but having to pay postage each way has put the price up considerably.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 19 June 2016
The is a well-made and very comfortable shirt. I got the XXL in red - and it's a big looking shirt! Yet it fits well, and it appears so big because it's padded. It's made from cotton, with heavy polyester padding, and is a very durable shirt - designed to last. It doesn't shrink when washed.

The arms are a good length, and the cuffs aren't tight. There are two pockets. I've found that, as it's so well put together, there's stitching everywhere - and occasionally bits of cotton thread come loose - but it's not a real problem.

Given the quality of this shirt, and the fact that that it fulfils it's purpose (providing warmth and comfort), I've awarded 5 stars. Personally, I would have preferred the colour to be a little darker (as the red is almost pink), but that doesn't detract from the usefulness of this shirt.
on 11 November 2013
Very poor quality, cotton threads hanging from every seam, collar not completely attached to shirt, colour very acceptable, good fit
on 5 December 2015
bought this shirt to go fishing in with other warm clothing, the fit was good as I don't like tight clothes for fishing, I wore it once and was warm but with a thermal vest and 2 t-shirts a hoodie a fleece and fishing coat I should have been as it was not too cold but it was windy. I don't think it is as warm as I had hoped but for wearing when your not sitting in one place for several hours, I think I was being over ambitious in what I wanted it for. it is well worth the money and I would recommend it, I was pleased with the shirt in general and thought it was well made
on 10 December 2013
Arrived on time and in good condition.
I can now participate in The Monty Python sing-along!
Feels good and anticipate very comfortable when working.
on 5 January 2013
Very acceptable and will be very useful for outside work in the cold weather. Pockets useful too to warm hands
on 2 December 2015
It fits fine for a woman. I am size 10 UK but bought size Small and it is exactly how I wanted. I like the shirt because it is 100% cotton. I use it for inside house work or just when I am slobbing on the sofa and watching television in winter. It is warm and comfortable. Useful.
on 24 January 2013
Was looking for a padded shirt with side pockets as well as top pockets - no details from supplier but bought as one review said that there were pockets to warm hands - so presumed that there were side pockets!! Not so !!! very disappointed.
on 27 December 2014
Slightly larger than I expcted, but arms are slightly too short. Apart from that, it's a good shirt: the cotton feels good, the polyester padding is warm enough for it to double as a lightweight jacket.
on 21 November 2016
Excellent product. Size is larger than one might expect but having bought one previously Iknew what size would fit. Very warm shirt - ideal for the winter days ahead.