on 31 July 2016
These are excellent. I used to have to always put plasters on before going for a run but not anymore! A word of warning, it's important to ensure that the two layers are together when you put each sock on, otherwise you can get friction occurring which can actually cause a blister. I tend to put my hand inside before putting each sock on to ensure that everything is lined up.
VINE VOICEon 21 August 2016
I can't describe the relief I felt running with these socks. The last few months I have started to be troubled by rubbing on my insoles, and even putting plasters and Compeed on prior to running didn't stop it (and Compeed has NEVER failed me before). However, the problem has magically gone away with these socks. They are so incredibly comfortable and unnoticeable. The only minor issue I have is the outer layer sometimes gets a little roll in it, which I have to take care to push up over my ankle because it's annoying if it's under the sole - but as I say, minor. I'm so happy that I can run without rubbing again!
on 6 April 2013
Worn a couple of times so far & wash well. Material a bit cheap but a reasonable fit. Twin layer a bit odd.
on 17 December 2015
I wouldn't buy any other socks for running, comfy and have never suffered with blisters
on 9 May 2016
Good comfy sock - am not sure how long they will last though and the shape has gone somewhat after maybe 8-10 outings. On the flip side they do seem to protect against blisters and are not expensive so would probably buy again. Size is spot on .
on 1 July 2016
Looked like some twin skin socks I was looking to replace, but these are much thicker than the ones I wanted to replace. Have a seam across the front of the toes which I did not expect, but admittedly it did not rub. Main gripe is they soaked up a lot of water/sweat. So perhaps OK for running in the winter on roads in the dry. I wont be using them again for my summer runs through the mud in the park.

Would send them back, but they have mud staining from one use.
on 15 June 2016
I'm so glad I invested in these!
Despite getting a gait analysis and buying proper running shoes, I was still suffering from horrible blood blisters on the inside of my soles when going for long runs as part of my marathon training. These socks, combined with some Glide and fleecy padding meant I remained blister free for all 26.2 miles on the day. Superb.
on 8 August 2016
I wanted the socks in the picture as I already have them. I ordered six pairs and not one of them was the same as in the pic. They are also not the individual Left and Right socks. And just to be clear, its not just a different colour, it is a completely different style than the ones they advertise and say it is. See the pic to see what I mean.
review image
on 27 October 2016
Great running socks for anyone who ever suffers from the bane of any Runner - Blisters

These socks stop any friction between your feet and trainers when running, these are a must for anyone who currently runs in cotton socks!

I am a uk size 8.5 and the medium fit me perfectly.
on 23 April 2016
Generally happy with these socks, no blisters and comfortable. Having used them once a week for the last 10 months for a 5 to 15k run I have had relatively good wear from them although they have started to bobble and this in turn has started wearing out the inners sole of my runners.