on 24 April 2013
This is a very good case you cant really tell that it's not part of the phone apart it makes the phone slightly thicker and 20g more weight so the total weight of the phone is 150g. All i can say is that it works it protects my phone greatly. Also you get the sane great case for less than the £17.99 htc want for it. Summary it's great
on 15 March 2014
Snug, perfect fit for the phone - and (unlike the soft-touch material of the phone itself) quite impervious to grime and dirt.
The back shell of the case is hard plastic with a silky finish - the rim that clips around the edge of the phone is firm rubber, but it's all joined together invisibly in one piece.
All of the buttons and the holes for charging port, headphones, camera, flash line up with perfect precision and without any restriction to use.
on 16 June 2013
Fits like a glove and looks like its part of the actual phone not an add on. Buy the real mckoy.
on 27 January 2014
Very good,
As i'm not good with handling phones and always seem to drop them, this is a good sturdy and tough product. which may help me keep my phone in one piece from now on.
Great for any one with a hand disability of grip as slightly rubberised as well.
on 19 November 2013
Its a nice case and looks like part of the phone and not a clipped on case. I recommend it to anyone with an 8x
on 6 August 2013
Just got the cover today.When putting on phone found it very easy to put on as one reviewer said it was not easy to put on.When looking at other cases some just had holes for the buttons but the HTC cover has the actual buttons which i think is great as if it was just holes it may not be as easy to use.The cover should also take the shock of a drop as it is harder than the rubber covers.
on 11 November 2013
A truly excellent product. If only it had the HTC logo in silver, like it is on the phone. Great.
on 28 May 2013
I don't normally buy phone cases since I tend to look after them well enough to get through to my next replacement and I don't like to mess with the appearance or add bulk to the device. I was trying to solve a specific problem with a case for the 8X - when my phone is in my jeans pocket and I sit down, I was finding the fold of my jeans was pressing the power button, so I really wanted something to make that less likely. This case looked like it would maintain the appearance of my phone, add protection without adding much in the way of size, and the price was fine, so I took the plunge.

This case is a great colour match with the phone - no complaints there, and it is pretty sturdy, so I'd imagine that it does add a fair amount of protection. That's a good thing because I could see me dropping the phone a lot more with the case on - it is simply far more slippery than the 8X body. Worse than that, from my point of view are that 1) it actually makes the power button easier to press, and 2) I don't actually think that it fits all that well.

Before buying this case, I hadn't seen any photos of the front of a phone with the case fitted, so I'd assumed that being a 1st party case, it would fit perfectly over the body of the phone to the edge of the screen. It doesn't. It leaves around a 1mm gap all round the edge of the screen, so not only does it not look great, it doesn't feel great either. I'm sure that this is why the marketing material doesn't show the front of the case on a handset.

As I write this, I've taken the case off and I'm not sure if I'll be using it again. I'm sure that it's a good addition in some circumstances, but I'm just not very impressed. Shame.
on 20 March 2013
bought this for my son to protect his phone a little bit and it's great that it is the same colour match as his phone.
original accessories are always the better option in terms of fit and durability.
on 20 July 2014
Does the job nicely and fits so well it's difficult to tell it's not part of the actual phone. Real proof that buying a case designed by the manufacturer costs more but it's worth it😉