on 22 April 2013
I think the journey stopped here. After two phenomenal, exciting forays into world music with disco as the driver albums, maybe it was destined to come unstuck here. Voyage has nothing of the magic, none of the excitement or fun of 1 and 2. No exotic female vocals, just very average singing to very average disco tracks that just don't really ever catch the ears. As a fan of Voyage, I wanted to love this and was excited as I'd never had this on vinyl at the time like the other two. I just presumed they'd split following "Fly Away" and the supposedly death of disco in 1980. But they'd obviously soldiered on pushing out two more efforts.
I'd love to say more about this, but it really is very average. The rhythms are there, the production is tight - it's just the songs and the vocals are dull and forgetable. Artistically, I can understand the wanting to veer away from the same formula, however good and trying something else. It just isn't very good.
on 30 March 2016
Hi, everybody! I express gratitude for the delivered disk of Voyage group in broad reprinting, except an original album there are instrumental versions here, there are both records from singles and even a full solo album of Sylvia Mason that quite unusually and nevertheless it is pleasant plus. I have heard "Voyage 3" album many years ago - impressions and memories only good. Because of a small mistake in the name of the performer on a box from the reel I long looked for on the internet this group still incidentally haven't come across albums with the familiar name of group and I wasn't mistaken, "Voyage 3" there too was and it was very joyful surprise, in general on that website the sea of good, rare and old music." Voyage 3", strangely enough, strongly differs in sounding from other LP of Voyage, though it recorded in the same style and the same authors, and of course musicians have made an excellent LP, I didn't imagine that Chantereau, Dahan, Pezin and Mallia recorded "Fly Away", "One Step Higher" and "Voyage", it has so turned out that "Voyage 3" - the first that I have heard from Voyage. Especially I like "I Love You Dancer", "Do It Again", "All The Way" and "I Don`t Want To Fall In Love Again". To all who have got this unique the disco album, I wish pleasant listening, and many thanks to Amazon, Zoverstocks and to all who took part in sending the order. Have a good time!
on 22 December 2015
70's music at its best. Is one of my favourite acts from that time. These 3 guys and Giorgio Moroder paved the way to inspired people like Chromeo, Calvin Harris, D. Guetta or Daft Punk. The difference is that Voyage music is warm, does not age and is always a pleasure to replay it. These editions include very good extras and extended versions with a perfect sound.I hope these 3 guys have make a lot of money with their art because they deserve it. No single to highlight the full album is great.
on 24 November 2012
this is the best collection in the disco re-charge collection go out and buy this collection now do it go amazon
on 26 December 2014
Another addition to this series. Like most of the tracks on here.
on 16 June 2014
I selected 5 stars
I like the product, the songs and the quality of the record.
I recommend this product for sure!
Thank you !