Customer reviews

Replay Luz 1 Skinny Women's Jeans Indigo 25W/32L
Size: 25W x 32L|Colour: Indigo|Change
Price:£105.00

on 8 August 2013
Looked at these at the York Designer Outlet but did not have my size, and I bought them on a for a fraction of the cost.
on 5 February 2014
These jeans are a gorgeous colour and fit me perfectly. I'm only 5ft 2" so the low/mid rise is a great cut for me. They're a nice quality and for the price are a good bargain. I'm fussy about my jeans but I would recommend these ones.
on 20 June 2014
These jeans are beautifully designed with lovely details but they get saggy within an hour or so of putting them on! They are also very low cut ie builders bum when leaning over!
on 9 October 2013
a bit thin, so they are suitable for the summer or fall. they fit very well, and the length is good too, they are soft and comfy, i like them
on 19 May 2014
perfect fit.. they for summer..The material is thin.. but it looks very good on the slim body. I wear them very often.
on 23 June 2016
Very thin denim, but a stretchy fit, so no need for a belt. I must admit, I do prefer a thicker denim but they're okay for casual days...
on 28 March 2014
they feel great to touch but do loose there elasticity quite quickly and soon get a bit baggy great colour
on 9 October 2014
Love replay always fit me perfect and good quality
on 25 September 2014
Beautiful jeans and fit! Many thanks!