on 24 January 2013
I was initially confused by the Image of this product, as it stated 12 no.,Traditional Wooden Decorations, but the Image on Amazon clearly shows @ least 20 no.,?! Anyhow I ordered them as they were very reasonably priced, and there were some good reviews. When I received them, the box was badly crushed, and very tacky / cheap looking, which I wasn`t too bothered about, as the decorations were themselves intact. However there wasn`t ONE single decoration, that represented the decorations in the Image on screen ! Is this not classed as mis-representation ??!! The Decorations themselves were actually larger in size than I expected ( which I suppose is some kind of bonus I guess ! )And, there was more Gold coloured paint on the decorations than seen in the Image. It would be interesting to see if I ordered another box, what decorations I would receive ! You pay the price and take your Pick ! Although in my case, I got what I was given !!
on 26 March 2014
The decorations arrived promptly and in one piece. They are just what I wanted for my wall Xmas trees. The figures are just the right size for these small trees and their rustic quality suits my needs. If however you are looking for glossy and bright they would not fit the bill. I read the feed backs that said the product had arrived with bits broken off and I can see how rough handling in the post could cause problems but I have no complaints. I'm looking forward to seeing them on the trees.
on 15 May 2017
Some are nice and some are bad quality and cheap looking
on 4 November 2015
Arrived within a couple of days and its nice to have some classic wooden christmas decorations and none of this c*** they sell nowadays
on 16 February 2015
These looked lovely on my tree although the one with the building blocks that says Xmas actually spelled xams but other than that a great product.
on 5 January 2015
Cute decorations but not as strong as they look. Snap easily. Not what I was expecting, had similar before, last years and years. These ones, a few wont see next Christmas.
on 27 August 2016
They are lovely. thank you.
on 22 October 2016
Great items
on 10 March 2015
Cheap cheap box and cheaply cheaply made!! But They actually look ok on the tree. good value wooden toys to hang!
on 19 September 2013
There is no better thing than having real wooden decorations on your tree!
We love them and they will take pride of place on our tree.
Very inexpensive and worth every penny.