on 13 May 2014
Great piece of kit. I have used this in the UK, Singapore, Indonesia and Malaysia, works well on each of the SIMs used to date (Note not all on 4G, some on 3G. On 4G this is a speed demon!
on 4 July 2014
ok
on 15 March 2013
Bought for son to use as a portable hub for his tablet. All items were present and was presently suprised with the fast delivery. The product does what it says on the tin. Son has not put this down and rubs it in when he can use internet when home wifi is down. Great product honest seller.
on 18 April 2013
I've used in the UK with a 3 sim card and in South Africa with MTN. In both cases it was on a 3G network and the strong WiFi signal provided a good browsing experience on my ipad as well as my daughter's ipod.
on 14 June 2013
Works perfectly with different SIMs - config info is easy to find on web. Battery lasts a long time between charges - 10 hours may be... No overheating. Currently using 3 sim on 3g.
on 23 April 2014
Be very wary of this supplier. After contacting Huawei about the problem, they told me that the item was locked to network EE, therefore the supplier must have tampered with it which could be causing the problem. I am having much difficulty in getting any corporation from supplier. Do your due diligence before doing any business with this lot.
on 17 February 2015
So far used a Sim in the UK and Saudi Arabia without any problems. Software feature functionality is not as good as the other Huawei MIFI products I have used, but I would hope that a software upgrade would fix this at which time I would be very happy. Feature missing is the ability to change to local WiFI if available instead of using the 4G. Still investigating though. Current software okay if you have unlimited data but if you have a limited data sim you want to minimise usage when within other Wifi range.
Speed and performance so far is good.
on 17 October 2013
Looked like the box had been opened before I got it, but the device was still bearing it protective plastic face, it works well, good 3G and 4G signal, especially good when travelling as I can buy a local sim card and have all our devices connected.

Changing sim cards is a little fiddly, but once done it seems to connect to the local provider quickly and establishes a good connection (much better than my iphone).

Connection of devices is easy and the thing looks robust, the battery seems to last well (I've had more than 5 hours continuous use out of it without the battery low signal coming up.
on 11 February 2016
Does what it says on the tin...4G generic mi-fi. Although the home page has hyper-links to the original provider, mine has a 'my account' hyper-link which takes me to the EE Homepage..I am on the 3 Network?
Im sure there is a way to remove these hyper-links but I just haven't bothered to investigate
on 21 July 2014
It would have been good have the ISP not got hold of it first and crippled it with bad software.

It claims that you can use it as a wireless file share but you can't
Total waste of money as I wanted that feature but three stars as it does do everything else and does that well. Trouble is I already have phones that do the other features.