on 18 March 2013
Speedy dispatch. A little wider than expected, BUT very snug and enough to cover the entire forehead and keep it warm in cold weather or skiing trips. Nice lining inside. 1 size fits all, but I find it just right, not too tight or too loose. Got this in Purple, vibrant colour and not garish at all. Overall it's well made and worth the money. I'm now even tempted to get another colour!
on 21 March 2014
Great for the winter, Ideal for skiing. I bought it a bit late, early Spring and its already too hot to wear, ill have to wait till next winter to get the use. Well made, good quality. I bought the grey and I love it. Quite a wide band, so it does stick up off your head a bit.
on 23 April 2013
This has been great in the recent cold spring we have had, kept that cold wind out of my ears very effectively and not too warm if the day is slightly sunny.
on 11 January 2015
This is exactly how it looks on picture, nice quality, warm and functional. I would say if your head was small you may have problems with it being loose, for me it was perfect size without being too tight, I am a large in hat sizes and normally get my head strangled by these things so I am a happy bunny :-)
on 24 January 2015
Excellent quality and although a bit on the large size I have been told I have a small head. Lovely cvolour and very quick service from ordering to delivery. More expensive than some I've seen but quality is superb.
on 3 December 2013
A bit like a stylish tea cosy but I would not be without it. So much so I bought a second one. The purple colour is lovely and lots of lovely remarks from friends, but mainly it fits great and keeps y ears lovely and warm
on 29 October 2015
Great value for money. Wrong item initially delivered however return sent and correct item received within 3 working days, Company kept me informed - good customer service. Headband Looks good and have been complimented several times including being asked if it is a designer brand. Size wise I have a 57cm head and it is a good fit.
on 19 February 2014
Quality excellent and fleece lined . Bright colour option eye catching so hoping my daughter can be spotted should she get caught in an avalanche !!
on 16 February 2013
Great fast service, item as described in the advert. Would ure this company again and would recommend them to friends and family. Thanks
on 14 February 2013
The band is a little wide, but soft and warm.
Wasn't expecting the lovely fleece lining.
This will go well with my ski gear.

See one answered question