on 14 January 2013
Read most of the reviews on all steam cleaners and decided to go for this one. It does a great job on laminated floor, refreshing carpets and rugs. Delighted with the item
33 comments| 123 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 29 January 2013
vert effective cleaning my floor was spotless . I went round with a kitchen towel after to see if I could find any dirt and not a scrap of dirt could be found. i have new wood foor in my lounge and kitchen and this is the perfect cleaning soution. I also used it on my carpet upstairs and bathroom floor and wall tiles. A must buy!
0Comment| 130 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 10 March 2013
can-not find any negative's about this steam mop so easy to use ,light weight ,quick heating easy to fill and empty
on 18 March 2013
Light easy to fill shows water level easy to clean ideal for a quick clean on wooden flooring.Good value for money👍
on 11 April 2013
I debated about buying a steam mop and I'm glad I decided to buy this one, it's light, easy to use and very effective.
on 13 February 2013
So easy to use very light cleans so good no detergents needed would advise anyone to buy it good product
Only used it a couple of times better than last one. Seems quite sturdy. Like the pads as they are Velcro ,easy to fit and remove
on 12 April 2013
I've waited a while before reviewing this product and I have not been disappointed. Took ages to choose the model I wanted as there were mixed reviews for all of them so I went with this one because of the 3year warranty. Readers please note I only have a small house with laminate kitchen and bathroom and carpeted living areas. I have been really pleased with the size oh this steam mop. It is small but the water tank holds enough to clean the kitchen and the bathroom. They come up looking nice and clean an I haven't needed to scrub on my hands and knees. It takes a few minutes for each floor so no effort required meaning I do it more often. The carpets are refreshed and the colours enhanced and the kitchen rugs which take a battering have come up a treat. The cord is sufficient for my needs. The mop doesn't need a lot is storage and is nice and light to use so very pleased.
on 29 April 2013
My wood floors are looking very good and with little effort as the device is very easy to use. I do not recommend it for carpets though as they didn't look any different after cleaning.
on 15 September 2014
Bought this 14 months ago worked fine then just stopped working, tried to claim on the warranty but morphy richards would not accept my claim because I had lost my receipt, so when you register your warranty it means nothing if you have lost your receipt. Customer services offered me another mop at a discounted price, which I refused and have now purchased a vax so hopefully I will get more than 14 months of use out of this.