Customer reviews

Ring Size: Z|Change

on 18 January 2016
I was looking for a ring for the little finger of my right hand and I thought this would be ideal. I must say the ring is fantastic, I'm extremely pleased with it. My only problem was with the sizing.
I'd already had my finger sized at a well known highstreet Jewelers so when I saw the ring on Amazon, I just ordered the size I'd been told. The ring arrived earlier than estimated but was far to small for my finger. I sorted out a return and ordered another. This time I used the amazon sizing guide, carefully measuring my finger to select the right size. Again the ring arrived ahead of schedule but this time it was too big for my finger. It did, however, fit perfectly on the ring finger of my right hand. I decided to keep it and get something else for the little finger.
I'll say again the ring is lovely and excellent value. I would, however, urge people to use the amazon sizing guide but to order half a size smaller than you think.
on 31 October 2015
The ring is truly gorgeous, actually looks even better than the photo, if you can believe that.
The only reason I am "only" giving it a 4 (would have been a 4.5 if it was possible) is because of the size.

My ring finger is size W½ (66mm in diameter) and after reading another review here saying the ring came smaller than expected, I went for an X which SHOULD be 66.6mm in diameter. The ring that came here was more like 67.5mm and way too big for my ring finger (it actually fit my THUMB which is a size Y!)
Add to that that it is made for "comfort fit" and this means there wasn't anything to catch on my finger and slipped right through.

Knowing what I know now I would have gone for a size W which should fit beautifully so, in contrast to said review I would STRONGLY advise anyone interested in this ring to go for about half to a full size smaller, not bigger.
on 11 February 2014
This ring looks so much better in person! It came in a nice little bag inside very good packaging. It arrived 5 days after I ordered it, even though it said the estimate delivery date would be From 2 - 3 weeks. Very good product, may also order the all silver version. Would definitely recommend.
on 7 August 2015
Ok, I must say I did not expect a high quality product for the price, I have been looking for second ring for over a year and saw this one and it looked perfect. It arrived next day, and omg wow, it looks amazing and the quality is tops.
review image
on 16 September 2017
The rings I ordered arrived promptly after ordering and exactly as described (They looked really good in person). Unfortunately I ordered the incorrect sizes. The seller was very helpful and responsive - Would recommend.
on 19 February 2016
I bought this as an engagement ring for my Mister, and he loves it. It's a lovely ring, and honestly looks like it should cost more than it does. It's very hard wearing and doesn't damage easily. (as my other half is a massive clutz at the best of times!) Thank you!
on 11 September 2017
Very good quality, comfortable to wear and not too large or bold. Just all in all a very good product.
on 10 May 2013
We wanted a nice strong tungsten ring each for our wedding and at a reasonable price so it would both last and we wouldn't have to worry about wearing it all the time because it didn't cost much even if something were to happen to it. The design is attractive, the gold dragons are striking against the black background and the area where they overlap is not too noticeable. Unfortunately the size didn't fit me so I had to return it. One warning to those wanting tungsten rings due to nickel allergies, many tungsten rings are made with nickel, I tested mine with a nickel detect kit I have and it came up positive for nickel, however my replacement (with gold background) tested negative for nickel so it seems to vary from ring to ring.
on 8 November 2012
A very unusual classy ring. It looks far more expensive than it was, my husband is very pleased with it. It was delivered well within the delivery time specified, so i am very pleased with this purchase, would recommend
on 3 April 2017