1,103
Package Quantity: 1|Colour: White|Change
Price:£2.29+ Free shipping

HALL OF FAMETOP 10 REVIEWERon 29 December 2016
Excellent value and quick delivery!

I bought a set of 5 of these adapters before our family holiday in France last year. I was a tad cautious given some of the other reviews - but I needn't have worried. These work just fine - they fit the French mains sockets perfectly and the UK plugs fit straight into these sockets with out issue.
We've now had a few holidays abroad and these adapters are still going strong - despite the abuse a family can throw at them!
When compared with high street prices, these are an absolute bargain.
I am very pleased with my purchase.
on 9 December 2015
I bought 10 of these adaptors and 1 didn't work.

The size is approx 5.1cm square.

I tried 2 adaptors in a multi-plug directly next to eachother and they did not fit.
review image review image
on 11 April 2017
Pro: well-made compact product for an incredible price. Really compact, does not eat up space at all. Against: very long delivery time (snail mail from Chinese manufacturer). Bottom line: buy it with some anticipation (I suggest two months) before going for a long continental holiday, and you'll be happy.
on 28 April 2017
After carrying out extensive checks on the item, due to reading some reviews that related to some problems being experienced by other purchasers, I used electrical test equipment and also tried to pull one of the plugs apart, but failed to find any problems of either an electrical or constructional nature, and feel confident that this item will not cause me any problems when used when I go on holiday to Bulgaria's Black Sea area in the next few weeks.
on 8 September 2015
Going to Europe threse are a must for any battery powered device which needs the mains to recharge as no where aboard has the british socket design apart from Hong Kong but these sockets only work in places like France and Spain.

We now own a Villa in Spain and we need loads of these and most of our stuff is from the UK and have the british plugs on them so we need these adaptors to use if goiing to anywhere in Europe these little adaptors should go with to keep any of your devices powered
on 24 August 2015
The package was delivered quite late.

The package was in bad conditions, half opened and one of the adapters were missing.

Paid for 5 but only received 4 :(
review image
on 19 April 2017
Very useful and good adapters when you are travelling in Europe. I use them every time. I used this product în eastern Europe, Spain, Italy, France. Very good and cheap . Useful.
on 2 March 2017
Do exactly what they're supposed to - great value for money. They are the standard adaptors that you can buy in supermarkets and at airports at massively inflated prices. They work the same - and it's handy being able to take more than you think you'll need on holiday as you can just keep them plugged in to laptops, chargers, camera chargers etc rather than having to share one around.
on 8 October 2016
Shipped from China. Cheap, nasty and potentially dangerous. Arrived in pieces then others fell apart when inserting the plug. Going straight in the bin. Complete waste of money!
review image
on 8 May 2017
These are dangerous and go into pices easily, they should not get sold what so ever, one of them where in danger to get their points that was broken of stuck in the power outage.

Dont buy them its dangerous.