Size: Printer With Start Up Inks|Change

on 29 January 2017
I bought this for my Mum who wanted a printer and scanner. I followed the quickstart instructions to hook it up to the Wi Fi, this was a frustrating task as despite following the instructions to the letter, the device would not connect to the Wi Fi, and after every failed attempt the quickstart needed to start again and install whatever had been installed on the previous attempt.... After 1 hour I gave up as I was losing my patience. I am relatively tech savvy, so it not working was frustrating me.

A few days later I returned for round 2, I reset the config on the printer, then followed the quickstart instructions, again it would not connect! After 2 attempts I resorted to googling "Epson WorkForce WF-2510WF Wi Fi set up"; I found a youtube video for an alternative Epson printer but the menu screens and navigation were similar, so when I followed these instructions I eventually managed to manually connect the printer to the Wi Fi, and then going into the laptop Wi Fi settings I found the printer and enabled it.

So, the printer is working fine, but the set up process was a nightmare. The quickstart instructions simply did not work, and it took a bit of playing around to get the wireless functionality to work, something that some users may not be able to manage. There is the option of connecting via cable (USB 2.0 Cable Type A Male to Type B Male) but this does not come with the printer.
on 25 May 2017
At last! A printer that works without fail from the very start. Thank you Epson, thank you, thank you, thank you so much!
I will NEVER buy a HP printer again.
I love this printer so much.
I'm a home user and the print quality is absolutely great for me (I haven't tried to print photo's yet) and it's just so re-assuring that when I send a document to print, it actually does.
I'm very happy.
on 25 February 2017
I donated this to ST John Ambulance, works well, my grandson is a officer with them, and they required one
on 17 May 2017
Arrived on time. Looks good and does whats on the tin.
on 28 January 2017
I like this printer - lots of good, easy to follow instructions to set it up!
on 22 January 2017
love it and good value
on 9 January 2017
Great printer that works really well with Badger Inks compatibles - saving a fortune against the cost of the genuine Epson ink cartridges
on 31 January 2017
Very versatile piece of kit !!!
on 17 May 2017
Also so very pleased with printed Thank you
on 19 June 2017
done all I was told todo and it willnot work by wi.fi not impressed peter ellison