on 15 April 2014
I previously had a printer/fax/scanner and could never get the scanner to talk to my pc (never mind ipads etc). This set up easily and is very easy to use. It is not my main printer (I have a laser for volume work) but for quick scanning and copying, I would recommend it. Can't comment on ink costs yet.
on 8 May 2014
This printer is very fast at what it does, quick and easy wireless setup (with disk - included), two trays to hold all my printing media. You can also print from the rear, should you need to print in a different medium (a photo or t-shirt transfer) than what you may have in cassette one or two.
on 25 August 2013
Had to buy epson but finding this a good printer, even when remotely working from one floor to another on my laptop. Wasnt fussed about colour printing but it is very vivid. gives you good info about ink levels but we havent used it enough to judge how many prints a set will give you.
on 16 October 2014
As far as I can see it does everything it is supposed to do and I am pleased with it although I find it a bit noisy just prior to the print coming through. It is fast and would certainly churn out as many copies in no time as it says. I would recommend this all in one to anyone.
on 5 November 2013
Good range of colours, scanning works well, prints quickly and does envelopes very well.
Having two trays is very useful, plus it has a manual feed as well.

Very good value for money as are the inks. Used as my office printer.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 3 January 2014
Really pleased with this unit bought to replace an ageing inkjet. Easy to set up, prints from my android devices as well as from windows pc's, duplex printing and document fed scanner....what's not to like !
on 23 February 2014
Really pleased with the Epson WorkForce WF-3540DTWF 4-in-1 Printer. It's economical with the ink and with a scanner, copier, fax, duplex printing and an extra paper tray its a lot of printer for the money.
on 17 August 2013
Great, speedy, printer. Small(ish) footprint and fantastic that it can print double-sided and take more than one paper feed (ordinary paper for regular printing and better quality paper for letters etc).
on 8 April 2014
Brilliant printer! Easy to set up, quiet, and delivers incredible results! Very easy to set up, everything simply dpwnloads from the web, accept and you're good to go!
on 18 February 2015
Good little printer however the document feeder creates two lines down the pages during the scan. I've cleaned it but they're still there. Reall REALLY annoying :/
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse