Size: Printer With Start Up Inks|Change
Price:£46.27+ Free shipping

on 23 June 2017
Ive gone through 2 in less than six months now.
First one (off Ebay) just didnt get going the way it should off, stained paper, forever cleaning nozzles. That was Day 3!
It looked like a printer fault so after a hard time it went back and got this one thinking Ill give it another shot and see how I get on.
First month was ok.. nothing special and then it starts again... its in the bin.
I got a epson 7110 and yea... should of gone with my gut feeling in the first place.
End of the day you get what you pay for, if your looking to print the odd page or two (light work, very light work) then go for it.
Good delivery service though.
on 18 June 2017
Printed 20 pages before emitting a high-pitched whine which seems to render it unable to print anything. The head moves and nothing else happens. I followed all support techniques and methods to repair it but no can do.

For it to have broken so quickly for the price of £45 leaves me utterly unimpressed with Epson. Shocking quality control.
on 14 April 2017
It takes substitute ink cartridges, unlike some other modern Epson printers, a major plus point for me. However wished I had bought one that had a copier function too
on 31 March 2017
Always had Epson printers, bit dissappointed with this one though. When it works it prints quickly, but very hit and miss and uses up a lot of ink. Could not recommend.
on 1 April 2016
excellent
on 8 December 2015
Just recently bought this printer and still using the original setup ink cartridges supplied. Will probably invest in several sets of the XL (larger capacity) compatible cartridges in the new year. This printer is to replace a faulty Epson D91 printer that I bought about 5 years ago. For the last year the magenta jet has been blocked so been unable to print red colour which has been a pain but trying to be frugal (mean!), as I have been using up my existing stock of cartridges.
This printer is both quieter and faster than my last printer. I like the fact that the print receiving tray can be kept folded up and the printout just drops on your desk - this save desk space. The footprint of this printer is really quite small. Only if you are doing multiple prints would you need to bother extending the print receiving tray.
I have also downloaded the optional software which is the basic user manual, the network guide which covers adding other computers either by cabling or Wi-Fi and also Epson easy photo print. This is an excellent basic printer - I now tend to buy cheaper printers, keep them about 4 years and then buy a new one. About 10 years ago I paid over £200 for a Canon printer which only lasted 4 years and even then was not economically repairable.
I have had for many years an excellent Canon LIDE scanner so have no need at all for an all in one printer. In any case if your all-in-one device develops a fault you can often neither scan or print. I have no sympathy whatsoever for those reviewers who gave this printer 1 star thinking it was an all in one printer/scanner. They should instead give themselves 1 star for not reading the product description!
on 22 January 2015
Works well both for wifi and ethernet.
on 30 June 2014
I already have a non wireless all in one printer/scanner (different make). I also needed a replacement stand alone printer for a years old Epson usb printer which has finally given up. The all in one is too big to fit where the old Epson was housed and is mainly used for copying and photo printing.
This Epson has a fairly small footprint and was an absolute breeze to set up. I also needed to connect wirelessly from a laptop and after selecting add a printer it was all done in seconds. This is the first time I've ever set up a wireless printer so I was pleasantly surprised as to how easy it was to do.
The test pages look to be good quality and they were printed quite quickly. Replacement inks are reasonably priced and it's good that there are four separate cartridges.
So if all you need is a cheapish, basic, single function printer then this one has to be a major consideration.
on 28 February 2017
Others have stated the many faults so I will concentrate on the fact that this printer will not use compatible ink cartridges and the cost of Epson inks are about the same as the printer. Not only that but they will only print a fraction of the pages a compatible cartridge will. I appreciate this is a common problem with printers but this is nothing short of a con. The printer is, effectively, junk and it'll be going where all the junk goes. No more Epson for me.
on 28 May 2014
I used the printer straight out of the box with minimum preparation.It does exactly as it says on the box.
I would thoroughly recommend this printer for those users who only need a stand alone printer.
It is fast and gives perfect results. Well done EPSON.