Customer reviews

Keep Calm and Kill Zombies - Ceramic Mug
Colour: Beige|Change
Price:£4.98+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 11 February 2014
High Quality Zombie Lover Must Have, bought this for my girlfriends son for his birthday and well it's now turned into his favourite mug and is of high quality design and mug, infact right now i see it less than a meter away from me.
on 12 May 2014
It is a nice finish. I took it to the office and everyone said they liked it, it looks like real blood splashed on it.

I wanted a keep calm product that was unusual, and I found was I was looking for. I'm very pleased.
on 19 October 2015
I'm very pressed with this, it came delivered in good packaging, no chips or breaks and the print on the cup is fantastic, it's not the cheap print where it washes off,this will make my son very happy at christmas, thanks
on 16 October 2015
FAB.bought it for a gift for my friend as she loves the walking dead series and she loved it.was well packaged and arrived before the expected date.size of mug was normal and the picture is same as the mug displayed.fab
on 2 January 2013
I bought this cup as a gift for a friend who is "fond" of zombies. The print is definitely appropriately disgusting (as it looks in the picture) and the cup itself seems to be good quality.

However it was a bit smaller than expected. I cannot check measurements any more as the cup already has already been gifted but it is definitely was smaller than my regular cup that has even smaller dimensions than 12 x 8 x 9 cm.

Packaging & delivery was perfect: I ordered this with the express delivery and it came even earlier than expected; also very well packed - would be impossible to break it while transporting.
on 12 December 2015
Great mug, arrived really quickly and really well packaged. Cheap postage to Ireland - which makes a change cos UK to Ireland is normally very expensive for some reason. Really happy. Great stocking filler.
on 21 August 2015
Was a little present for my partner as he loves all things zombie. I was really impressed when it came, good quality mug and pacaged brilliantly. Would highly recommend if you have a zombie fan in the family.
on 10 October 2015
I'm only rating this a 4 star , because when I received this mug , didn't think the print was that good , ie blood seem faded I thought it would be brighter. Delivery was pretty quick . No damage ever .
on 9 December 2015
Very dissapointed , ordered as an xmas present and the item came with THE DESCRIPTION OF IT ON THE PACKAGING, guessvwho took delivery - THE PERSON THE PRESENT WAS FOR, no good as a present now CARELESS
on 29 July 2016
Bought this for my zombie loving friend and she loves it! It looked amazing when it turned up and was packaged very well. Part of me wanted to keep it, it looked so great! I'm glad my friend loves it!