on 15 August 2017
came on time, works well
on 5 September 2017
Couldn't get this to work it doesn't deserve any stars. To say I was disappointed is an understatement! What a waste of money.
on 8 March 2017
not bad product . i use it for german radio . does the job .
on 7 January 2013
All I can say is the recipient was very pleased with the dongle. It arrived quickly and does what it says.
on 15 January 2013
it dose what it says and it gets what i want that is why i bought it and it is worth it
on 7 September 2013
Very Good product, plenty of Radio & TV channels to view, the only annoying think is the lack of direct feedback, contact ability of OceanTV themselves. Some channels are blocked as county only, sometimes incorrectly. For example RAI Sport is Free to Air on the Hotbird Satellite at 13 degrees East in Europe, yet the dongle says you can only watch the RAI Sport channel in Italia....!!! Annoying!!!
on 14 July 2013
As this was purchased as a gift I can only relate second hand comments, but they are all favourable. The item apparently works well in a poor reception area, and the giftee was extremely impressed by the rapid response and delivery of my order, which was pleasing to me a giver.
on 7 September 2014
Someone I know spent nearly £800 for a Bose internet radio plus a WIFi speaker. It can't record stations though and decided to search Amazon for an Internet radio. Some makes of Internet radio double as DAB and reception with availability for digital stations is limited. I came across the Intempo Ocean internet radio and dispite some negative feedback, thought I'd risk the £10 cost.
After it arrived I plugged it into my laptop and after set up, it started playing my choice of radio stations from the USA. Very, Very impressed with the dongle, that records music and lets me save favourite stations. My only gripe is the intrusive advert banners for Bid TV that are on the bottom screen. Another minus is the inability to scroll around the main screen and a back arrow button to navigate between radio stations would help. I haven't yet searched for TV channels and prefer listening to worldwide radio. Overall a good portable dongle that can be plugged into any laptop, except Chromebook. Four star rating.
on 24 February 2014
Dongle well worth it very very good but doesn't seem to have Freeview channels, using it with windows 8 also works well with windows xp. Although Instructions diabolical. It's taken me a long time to work out how to use favourites, I have still got to work out how to record & erase TV/radio as displayed on the screen. I don't know if the timer will work with the computer turned off or whether it has to be left on or in standby, there is no mention of this in the so called instructions, it seems to me that the instructions are really a guide for those that made it & not for really much good for the user. Good luck with instructions if you buy it.
on 26 November 2012
t would be better if you could get all the channels on offer but sadly it usually says DONGLE SAID NO