on 16 November 2015
Bought these as a Christmas present for my 3 year old neice... They look fantastic. Seem easy to adjust. I am sure she will need a hand to skate around as she is still so little, but this way she can at least keep up with her older sisters! My nephew saw them and loved them and tried to claim them - so have had to buy him a Jake and The Neverland Pirates pair for Christmas...
I bought these as a present for a 4 year old tomboy. She loves them and has hardly had them off since she got them. On a more practical note they seem sturdy and can be adjusted in length as her feet grow, just like the old fashioned ones I had as a kid many years ago.
on 6 May 2014
These are quite pretty little first skates. We bought them for our daughter for Xmas (she was 4.5 yrs old at the time). She's not really worn them outside as I think she finds them a bit cumbersome, but she wears them in the house on carpet. They're adjustable lengthways.
Daughter has been harassing me for ages to buy her some skates and I wasnt keen on the idea but these are fab and she loves them! She's not too confident using them but they are better used with shoes on.
on 12 December 2014
Fine - our daughter can stand, get stable and skate in them pretty quickly - they are lightweight and if like our daughter your child is not big enough to have strength in her legs yet (looks like a baby giraffe trying to stand up with normal skates) then these are the ones for you. Strap is a little bit fiddly but overall pretty good.
on 30 December 2013
my 3yr old daughter loved her skates, needs adult help for balance until can balance by self as does not yet understand how dangerous they are as a child can easily fall and especially as my floor is tiled, younger children need guidence.
on 21 July 2013
My three year old loves these skates they went straight on her feet on arrival. They are well made and sturdy and would recommend to others.
on 13 May 2013
Good quality roller skates, easy to adjust. My 4 year old daughter loves them.

Would recommend for similar aged kids.
on 28 October 2015
These skates are value for money, but be careful when fitting them to the child's feet, the spring loaded clips can reverse their position, when this happens the stars do not hold correctly. Make sure the part of the cup that you depress to feed in the stars is facing upwards.
on 14 April 2014
I gave it a 2 star rating, because the right hand skate doesn't tighten, I wasn't aware of that before I let my daughter use the until she feel & I looked at the skates I saw it wasn't the size, only the left hand skate is defective. my daughter was so happy at first, now she's unable to use them again.

have not been able to contact sender as there was no link to do so

I would recommend if the skate wasn't useless.

See one answered question