Skyfall
Format: Audio CD|Change

on 17 April 2013
What's not to like - two great British (or should that be Great British?) icons - James Bond and Adele, and a brilliant theme that ties into the whole story of (arguably) the best Bond movie of modern times. Yup, you guessed it; I loved it.

I have heard it said that it's too 'Bondy'; well, if I were Miss Atkins or anybody associated with this, I'd be mighty pleased to have that as a criticism. It's a bit like saying the snow is a bit too snowy, or the grass too grassy. Mind you that other GB icon (British Rail) did once try something about leaves on the line being to leafy (or something like that), so maybe......... No seriously, this IS a Bond theme, perhaps even the best ever Bond theme - and I'm far too old to be an Adele fan. Bond however, now that's much more my generation..........

Enjoy - and 007; try not to break it.
on 27 April 2017
just too bad that it is not on any of her albums :-)
One person found this helpful
on 1 May 2017
Great song! 2 tracks Adele singing and the other instrumental.
One person found this helpful
on 27 January 2018
5 Stars of course! Nothing more to say.
on 29 April 2018
I could play it over and over again.
on 27 January 2013
I didn't see Adele's song in the tracklist for the Skyfall general soundtrack score which is a bit of a ripoff; this was £3 when released and I snapped it up. Very easy to loop the instrumental straight after the vocal and being the only Adele song I've actually bought, it's good to listen to even without any Bond credits on a screen.
on 14 January 2013
I chose this 5 star rating for this CD because, not only do I love the song...I love the film....Adele has a wonderful voice...and there is a silhouette of Daniel Craig on the cover!!!! This CD came securely packaged, and it was a great price, too! The song really is fantastic...So glad I bought it!! Highly recommended tune!!!!
on 14 December 2017
Excellent, no need to see anything more!
on 26 November 2012
I am such a huge fan of Adele but was worried for her singing a bond song.Could she come up to the standards of the bond classics ?? What was I thinking, of course she can and better !! I bought it just knowing her talent and her awesome voice and dont forget that huge personality that comes from a genuine person.She knocked it out of the arena, A classic on its own, congratulations Adelle, another hit !!
on 1 August 2016
The CD only has 2 tracks; the theme to the film of the same name, and the music track (to the theme). Happy with purchase.