on 25 December 2013
Gives brilliant effects on different colour bases. Fun and sparkly effect, but not easy to remove when you want a change.
on 23 June 2012
I must say this is a lovely looking polish when on however the formula is not so great. The main problem is that the polish is overly thick therefore making it difficult to spread over the nail to give even coverage. I found myself having to place pieces of glitter on the parts of my nail that had none. Another thing i didn't like was the rough feel of the glitter once dry on the nail. Even with seche vite top coat on i could still feel the glitter. Despite this, the finished result really does look lovely especially layered over a dark blue or black polish. To be honest I don't think I will purchase this colour again due to the problems I've had with it.
on 12 October 2014
I bought the China Glaze Luxe and Lush polish following a recommendation on YouTube.

I used the polish over a light silky blue by Barry M and it looked lovely, the flakes of glitter had a nice iridescent quality, they shone in lovely shades of blue and gold. The polish looks different over darker base colours.

The problem I have with the polish is that this is the only time I have been able to use it. It has dried up and gone all gloopy. It's impossible to get any out of the bottle and when I do manage it won't spread nicely over my nails. I'm not impressed, considering I've only had this polish for a matter of weeks, have only used it once, and have not done anything to make it go the way it's gone.

I don't know if this is a frequent problem, or if I just had a bad bottle. Either way, I wouldn't recommend it based on that, however, it does look nice.
on 23 August 2012
This product is amazing, I have only had this colour a matter of hours and I have fallen in love for it. It gives a great finish. And although i find giving 2 coats gives a greater effect, I really expected to have to put on more due to my other experiences with glitter varnishes.
This had a really quick delivery time like 2 days and I think i will be getting more of the Hunger Game collection. THANKS
on 30 August 2012
A great addition to anyone's nail varnish collection, China Glaze is an amazing brand and really does have some of the best colours that I have ever seen. A lovely nail varnish from the Hunger Games Collection. Looks great layered over other polishes.
on 13 February 2013
Received the nail polish well before its estimated delivery date!! An amazing top coat, the sparkles cover evenly and it's looks gorgeous on top of a hot pink base coat!!

The only issue is its a bit of a pain to get the off!! I can't wear nail polish at work and spent around half an hour trying to scrub it off!!

But who cares about that!?

Amazing nail polish will definitely buy again!!
on 30 August 2013
I bought this nail polish after having my nails done a few days back and I adore it! It's great over a nice popping nail colour! I used bright pink then this and it looked amazing! Glides on perfectly! And the delivery was quick too! Only took a day to get here! I recommend it to anyone! Tip is to use a good base coat then a nice bright colour! You won't regret it!
on 14 August 2013
I tried this nail varnish the day I got it, thinking it was going to look great after reading what everyone else said. I put it on over a dark colour, but it looked horrible. It was incredibly clumpy, and the clear varnish the glitter is in turned a sort of white colour in places when it dried, which made my nails look awful. I thought it may be something to do with the nail varnish I had underneath, but I tried it again, once completely on it's own and again over a different dark polish. Both times had the same awful results. It looks like a 4 year old child had paint and glitter and decided to decorate my nails. Also, the texture is really rough, and it is VERY difficult to remove. I had to pick it off in the end as my nail varnish remover couldn't get rid of it. There were still bits left behind over a week later. Very disappointed.
on 27 September 2012
After being sold on 'Riveting', I thought I would try this one. Although it is beautiful in the bottle, the larger flakes of glitter floating serenely in a pool of almost clear gloop, it was a bit harder to paint onto the nails. The glitter didn't seem to want to leave the brush and I ended up placing it on a dab at a time to try and get decent sparkle over all my nails.

Once done, totally worth it. The larger flakes reflect what ever colour you have placed them over, so worked well with darker shades, or on a nude nail.
on 8 April 2016
This polish is STUNNING I love it the way you can layer it over other colours and the flakes will appear differently. For example you could layer over black( or dark polishes) for a nice autumn look . Layer it over white or pastels and looks grade for spring and summer and over a light blue it reminds me of the ocean . GREAT product and I would definitely buy this again . I also saw a ciate polish identical to this and it was Β£15 so this is an awesome and much cheaper dupe πŸ’…πŸΌπŸ’…πŸΌπŸ’…πŸΌπŸ’…πŸΌπŸ’…πŸΌπŸ’…πŸΌπŸ’…πŸΌπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘