Customer reviews

Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£0.99

on 21 February 2013
Loved watching the movie. Too funny and fell in love with the songs, so I had to snatch this one when I could.
VINE VOICEon 22 October 2013
Really enjoyed this greatly to my surprise!!! A friend lent me a copy of the film and much against my better judgement I watched it and enjoyed it. I'd never heard of this type of singing before and apart from thinking it a little strange, great, it may be mindless and cliched but it certainly put a smile on my face.
on 22 May 2013
This is the final song from the film Pitch Perfect. A very funny film especially if you're a girl. A made up group with a fun sound. Go watch the film if you get a chance.
VINE VOICEon 30 June 2013
great soundtrack to accompany a very, very funny film. Makes me smile every time I put this album on. This is not your average chick-flick - will appeal to both sexes.
on 27 October 2013
I loved everything about this - the way the songs were mixed together, merging so brilliantly from one to the next. A fantastic tune!
on 1 May 2013
Watched the film with my daughter this song is fab must see film a real chick flick for girls all ages.
on 13 September 2014
From a a pre-teens musical. My grand-daughter wanted it for a dance routine.
on 3 February 2015