Size: 30 X-Long|Colour: Dark Navy|Change
Price:£30.64+ Free shipping

on 1 December 2016
The best thing about these trousers for me is that they have been a standard part of the Craghoppers range for a couple of years and I can order them knowing exactly what I will get. Colours may be a challenge as descriptive names are often more creative! However, fit and sizing is certain and the material is light, quick drying, and hardwearing. Resists staining well and keeps clean(ish). The only modifications I make is for the leg thigh pocket which I use a lot - I add poppers as the single centre piece of Velcro is not very robust and quickly becomes non stick (all Craghopper Velcro seems pretty limp to me). There are 3 zipped (security) pockets. Good outdoor wear that you can rely on and which you can often purchase at half price online compared to shop.
on 23 April 2016
Barring the problems below, these could be decent trousers at a good price, if you can get them for £25 or under. To be fair, I've had few probems with shop bought stuff - such is the problem with online shopping. However and this is a big however - like all Craghoppers stuff that I've had from Amazon , especially those fulfilled by Amazon itself, the finishing can be exceptionally poor in places. I don't know if Amazon get the shop soiled, end of line or reject items, but I've now had 4 pairs of Craggie trousers from here and 3 of them were very poor. Sadly, with the first two, I didn't notice until after the return period (1 month), so had to put up with them. The problem was pockets. On one pair, the inner cargo pocket, meant for a phone, was the wrong size, being far smaller than normal. Being a phone pocket, it was way too small for any modern phone. I dug some old phones out and sure enought, it just about fitted my old Sony W810i (10cm x 4.6cm x 2cm). The issue with the other reject pair? The same inner cargo pocket was oversewn by the large main pocket and so was unuseable.
The most recent pair had a variety of loose threads, the waist button came off within a week and, yes, you guessed it, problems with the pockets again. This time, the inner cargo pocket wasn't oversewn and was the right size, but the left hand zipped trouser pocket had been sewn shut. I'd have returned this the same week but someone close to me died and that rather became my focus for a while. I've been advised legally that these are "Not fit for purpose", so Amazon's rubbish 1 month return window doesn't apply, but I'm not sure that I can be bothered with them.
The other pairs that I've had, not from these jokers, have been excellent for the money. They fit nicely, are comfortable, the pockets are many, varied and useful, the taped turn-ups are a very good idea. Altogether, they're great for everyday use or easy/moderate walking/hiking, especially if you proof them and team them with under troos; or take an over trouser along.
Trousers recommended, if you don't buy from Amazon. Amazon's quality control not recommended. Amazon's return policy/window most definitely sucks.
on 7 September 2016
Ideal work trousers, wash and wear well, only down point it they have to be dried on an airer, they can not be tumble dried, in this day and age that is not good, but they don't take too long, even so, they are only cotton, so not sure why they can't be dried, you need to iron them,

The other odd point is that these are supposed to be for people who go treking, and hiking, so if you were wearing these in a warm sunny country, whilst doing this, and you need to wash them, how are you going to dry them without them being in direct sunlight??? impossible in that situation but that is another issue highlighted on the care label.
on 13 April 2017
Second pair of these - ruined first ones painting!!

I wear them mainly for work, where there is a mix of being active and being sat at computer. They're comfy for walking about in, but are also elasticated, so when you sit down they flex with you.

Not suitable for heavy duty use, I imagine if you scrabbled around on these on your hands and knee's you'd soon have holes in them!! If you're a walker or need something for smart-ish manual work these are perfect!!
on 4 April 2016
Craghopper Kiwi trousers are amazing and pretty much invincible. They dry quickly and wash very well. These are Bark colour. We bought them in desperation having been unable to buy our favourite colour Dark Khaki anywhere. In fact these are much less brown than the old Bark colour and are indistinguishable from the Dark Khaki we wanted all along. They are an intensely dark green/brown/black. Pretty much the perfect colour that goes with everything. So pleased with them we bought another pair the next day!
Loads of lovely pockets by the way. The phone pocket is easily big enough for my sons Nexus 5.
on 26 June 2014
I've had several pairs of these before and have been very pleased with them. They fit well and are great lightweight trousers for walking or just casual wear. I particularly like the secure zipped pockets for keys , wallet.and phone. So I had the confidence to order unseen on-line rather than from my local outdoor shop. .Delivery was prompt with Amazon Prime but I was surprised to see that the quality was not up to the usual standard. The stitching around the fly was not finished properly allowing the cloth to fray at the edges. More more like seconds quality but at first quality price. I've sent them back for refund.
on 16 August 2014
Bought two pair of these trousers in recent weeks. On one the button was hanging off before we had taken the trousers out of the packing. Bad QA. I also take in what others have said, the side pockets are too short and things drop out of them. The zips, apart from the main zip - which is excellent - are fragile with tiny grips. Apart from that, the material and cut is excellent, hence the four stars. Just a word of warning to future buyers, because the cut is generous, the leg size may be accurate but with plenty of room in the crutch, you may find the legs are slightly longer than you may expect.
on 11 August 2016
The "beach" colour is very different from the photo on the website. It's a lot greyer and darker. Not bad but not what I expected at all. The photo on the website shows a bright sand beige colour. I am attaching a photo of the item I received. The label on the item says "beach" so it's not a wrong item, just a wrong photo on the amazon website.
review image
on 8 January 2017
The design of the two zip pockets for small change and keys have made these my first choice walking trousers when the weather isn't too cold or too hot, if you get caught in a shower they dry very quickly afterwards, and if the sun does suddenly shine strongly they have decent UV protection, overall great value walking trousers.
on 5 January 2017
Great, comfortable trousers. Quick drying fabric and good pocket arrangement...Except, the pocket zips, which are invaluable when out and about, are not very durable. I have had several pairs over the years and this has been the only problem. Hope Craghoppers take note and put stronger zips on in future!