on 27 August 2014
Item arrived today - I made the right choice! I recently purchased a Canon 70D - it came with a standard 18-55mm Lens - fine for now, more lens' will come in the future - but as a novice, this lens works fine for me to get used to the settings and camera.
I was keeping the camera wrapped up in a shemagh inside my MaxPed Lunada - great little bag for the camera bits for now. But I wanted something better - saw a few Neoprone ones, looked ok, but this one was the only one that had 70D in its description.
I've just tried it - brought the camera to work and the case arrived 20 mins ago - and it fits like a glove. Its almost tight - but its not, and as its made from similar materials to the neoprone ones it does stretch. The stitching looks good, feels solid, turned it inside and out (its not reversible - I was just checking its construction) and it feels great.
Fits with the 55mm lens on - I think you may struggle to get anything much bigger than that on the camera and in the bag - Obviously smaller lens will be fine - but there will be some play in the nose piece.
It fits in only one way - the Velcro fastener is great, nice and solid and stitched well - the small pocket on the back is handy for spare memory cards and not much else, if anything. The carabiner attached is a basic cheap carabiner, nothing wrong with it, but for me, id swap it out with one of my many other carabiners and one that is a little larger.
like that the camera neck strap can come out so you can wear it around the neck and its still somewhat protected.
As for padding - I think it is more padded than the smooth finished options, all black and all white I think were the other options, you can definatley press each of the small 'squares' on the case in a little - as in, they are squishy so will no doubt offer some impact resistance.
I never intended to use this as a 'case' but for me its purpose was purley to protect it in my bag, and when I go travelling, it can fit into a carry on bag and again not be scratched or scuffed by other items.
I paid for next day delivery, and although the cost was just under a quarter of a century, its a good price considering the camera which cost like 7-8 centuries. I need it quick as I am attending a festival this weekend and preferred having it in this case then wrapped up in a scarf.
Ill update after the weekend to see how it was in daily use at the festival.
on 7 December 2017
It's basic but be aware that it does not fit a Nikon D3400 or any other camera with a protruding hand grip - it is not shaped like that. It can be stretched to cover that sort of camera but is essentially too small for my D3400 which is why I have returned it.
on 24 August 2017
I wanted a protective case for my Panasonic G7 camera for when I put it in my shoulder bag. I do have a proper camera bag but prefer to pop in into my everyday bag for ease really. This case fits my camera beautifully with my 45-150 lense and cap attached. There is a pocket that can hold a spare battery sd cards etc and there's an area to add through a strap if required. I love the design and the cost is great however, the reason I have dropped a star is due to the lack of padding I thought it might have. I am keeping it but, the case is only very lightly padded and a camera could still get knocked a bit inside a bag. It depends on your needs really.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 23 March 2017
It was a bit of a tighter fit than I was expecting really for my Nikon D3300; as it was one of the models listed I expected it to fit well. I had to pull the cover pretty tight to be able to fasten it, which didn't leave much room to use the little pocket.

Saying that, the case is otherwise of a good quality and well survived several rainforest treks and some poor weather. I just wish it fitted a bit better!
on 7 September 2017
I bought this case ages ago and it still looks brand new!
Great quality and my dslr fits perfectly.
It's incredibly handy and easy to use.
Thankfully I've never dropped my camera in this case so I can't tell you how good it can protect your camera from falls but what I can say it definitely protects it from scratches and unexpected bumps and crashes in a backpack (for example).
So overall, I would recommend this product! :-)
on 17 February 2017
Badly made, badly constructed. Broke after using TWICE with Nikon D90 and Sigma 10-20mm Lens. Neoprene ripped at the velcro tab and in another seam. I would get an Amazon refund if I could but I'd waited to use it after the refund period. Frustrating warranty process - I finally got a response from manufacturer Accessory Power after messaging them five times over the course of two months and I still have to pay return shipping costs. My recommendation is to register this camera sleeve with the manufacturer (within 30 days) to get the extended 3yr warranty (for what it's worth). A shame really because I could have really like this product. Nice snug fit for my camera combination but the poor workmanship was a let down. Would not buy again.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview image
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 28 July 2017
Too small for Panasonic Lumix GH5 with 12-60 lens.
There are various dimensions quoted for the different versions of this case in different parts of the advert and the BLACK one looked to be bigger than some others. It's actually the same size as the others. Neither GREY nor BLACK fit the GH5.
If your camera fits, it looks pretty good.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 3 May 2017
The sleeve looks just like the picture, and the quality seems fine, but will not fit a Canon 7D like the description said. Possibly only the house with no lens or anything on, but even that would be a stretch... I'm returning this.
on 11 July 2015
Arrived quickly and quality is quite good and as advertised. Only slightly too big for my Sony A7s with 24-70mm lens but fine really.
I often like to whip the camera out quickly but found the buttons slightly awkward to open due to the position of them on the bottom of the case. Would have also really liked this to have a strap, clip or cord along with this to attach it to camera strap - unfortunately when you take camera out of the case to take photos you have to hold the case separately. (Might be able to work something out with the Velcro strap though.)
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 19 July 2017
Bought this as a present for my daughter as she did not have a camera case.Tthis is a good product for the money and certainly gives a measure of protection for your camera. the padding is not very think though.