on 15 March 2017
ok
on 9 March 2013
Nice price....fit perfectly. Though its just day one, I am already loving the look of it. Just blends in with my black iphone
on 8 November 2012
As a regular Amazon customer and someone who considers other peoples feedback as very valuable information, I feel compelled to write a quick paragraph about this item and this seller. Firstly this item is NOT rubberised as described, but instead is a hard harsh plastic which will scratch your phone is used as intended. Secondly the seller will insist that you return the item before a refund is issued, but they will not refund the cost of the return despite agreeing to do so in email correspondence. Additionally responses to emails are very slow and irregular, and if all of that wasn't enough, AMAZON SIMPLY DON'T CARE that this happens if you file a complaint. Terrapin Accessories, you treat your customers with no respect and Amazon let you do it - shame on you both.
on 12 November 2012
This is a very nice case if you like silicone-like cases. It offers way more protection than the really slim hard cases. I bought three of the slim hard case ones and this one in order to try out a couple of different options. I will use this one on my phone and the rest will rest in peace in my drawer.

The transparent black look good on the black iPhone 5. It protects all corners well and you wont worry about placing your phone face down on the table as it extends up and around the front edges. Cutouts and volume buttons are fine. As pointed out by others, the string of material protecting the front edge at the bottom of the phone is a little wobley - but I don't see how that could be avoided without adding way more bulk, and it is not really a concern to me. In general the phone is somewhat more bulky than when using the slim hard cases, but the extra protection is well worth that extra bulk to me. The surface adds some friction giving the phone a good grip while it doesn't interfere with slipping the phone in and out of the pocket. The case is a bit shiny - I think, I would have liked a matte look better.

In short: I don't think you will find a much better case that offers this much protection!
on 18 March 2013
Good piece and fits very well with the phone, adding more beauty to the phone. its transparent and one can still see the features of the phone while its still covered at the back.
on 4 December 2012
This is a cheaper case and you can tell by its feel however it has a great look to it and fits nicely. My iPhone still looks like an iPhone. Great value for money.
on 5 August 2013
Good product does exactly what it describes. Only down fall is that I find it difficult to remove from the phone but i struggle with other cases too.
on 20 May 2013
It was much thinner material than I expected and only just fits - it was pretty tight on one corner. Can't complain for how much it cost though.
on 9 November 2012
While other companies are dragging their heels when it comes to iPhone 5 accessories, here's a refreshing company that isn't. This is a brilliant product that looks really smart. Excellent value...... Terrific Company. More than happy to recommend both.
on 24 October 2012
This case fits very snuggly and looks great. My colleague just bought a case for £30 and almost choked when I told him this cost £1.99 Love it when a bargain is also great quality. Don't hesitate to purchase this product for your iPhone 5.