Customer reviews

on 1 October 2017
My Granddaughter loves it.
on 19 January 2014
Arrived as stated and in good condition. It was a replacement for a library book, and they seem happy with it!
on 16 February 2015
I liked the story because it was funny and easy to read. I loved all the characters and there were lots of emotions that I liked. I thought that this book was chock full of fun.
Heather Armstrong age 8 nearly 9.
on 18 December 2008
My four year old daughter insists that we read this book over and over- and I dont mind we both love it! Funny yet it tackles the issue of losing a tooth in a realistic way.
Two Kinds Of Magic!
on 19 June 2014
Both my children loved this story at bed time. My 7 year old son is scared of blood and was very nervous about his 3 wobbly teeth! During the story, he actually started to wobble them. Thank you from a happy Mum.
on 13 July 2010
My Grand Daughter was really phased by her first wobbly tooth and this story reassured her. I love these stories and, thankfully, so do the children. I suppose I could always hide them inside my Woman's Weekly!!
on 27 September 2013
I bought the book for my grand daughter and SHE THINKS IT IS A VERY GOOD CHOICE. WE READ IT TOGETHER AND IT MADE US LAUGH.
on 29 January 2014
Again, a book bought for my grandson. He adores all books featuring Charlie and Lola. He'll keep these for his children!
on 15 December 2008
Another great story focusing on young people's issues. At two my son, I hope, is too young to have a wobbly tooth but he still loves this, mostly because it has Marv and Lotta on almost every page alongside Charlie and Lola. Lola's astonishment at why noone has ever told her about the tooth fairy is particularly wonderful, as is the space montage when she imagines her. It made my son smile and say, 'Foxy lost'! A space image was used for both for those who didn't get that. I also love that Lola wants to buy a giraffe for the farm and that Lotta sticks up for herself and her idea of a farm but only everso briefly by asking if you get giraffes on farms. Lotta is totally happy with the reply of, 'Yes, you absolutely do', or something very similar. Lotta may be sufficiently fiesty to hang around.
on 30 December 2009
MY DAUGHTER LOVES THESE BOOKS SO BOUGHT THIS ONE TO TAKE BACK TO INDONESIA AS A GIFT.