Customer reviews

Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£2.99

on 21 September 2012
I bought this for my daughter when all the Jubilee events were on and she loved reading the story and watching the TV pointing out the Queen to us. A very appropriate book at a good time. The quality is great and as always the colours are bright which she loves. Does the peppa saga never end??!!
on 24 March 2013
I brought this for my grandson, he just loves peppa pig and george. My daughter read this for a bed time story. We all know children love jumping in muddy puddles. A must buy but for all little children.
Ten Peppa Pig Illustrated stories and two Ben and Holly bonuses. I have, I think, seen or read most of these repeatedly before, but obviously not the first allowing for memory gaps. A most engaging read. My grandchildren now understand who the Queen is and in Jubilee year they will be after this from one another. A delightful read. In fact, I really think they feel the Queen is a member of Peppa's family. What joy. A bargain buy. Many more to come (DVDs and books) and grandchildren. Keep winding the clock and sit back in peace.I am awaiting Peppa Pig at the Olympics if it hasn't been prethought. George beats the Bolt in the 100 metres, Dad wins the decathlon. Peppa wins the shotput. What next?.We have seen porcine animals in film aready doing remarkable things and winning competitions. Pass royalties onto charity if given a chance.
on 15 April 2013
I bought this edition in 2012 to celebrate the Jubilee for my 3 year old daughter. I wrote a message in the front for her, so it will serve as a lasting reminder of an incredible summer. Of course, being 3 she really isn't that bothered about such things, she just loves that the Queen gets to jump in muddy puddles (even if its only after being told off by Peppa!!!). Just another really nice Peppa Pig book.
on 14 June 2012
My 2 year old daughter really enjoys this book and liked reading it over the Jubilee weekend when she could seethe real Queen on the tv.
on 29 May 2013
Purchased for our 5 year old after she was asked to design a pair of new knickers for the queen at school for the royal wedding! She then became quite interested in the queen and she has a love for Peppa Pig so what's not to love with this book!
Easy reading with fun aspects for children & bright colourful pictures - would recommend.
on 27 January 2013
Brilliant book! Peppa & all her friends go off to meet the queen. we bought it during the Jubilee year formy 3 year old son & he loved it (and so did his 5 & 7 year old brothers!) . Great little story, most young children will now know who the queen is, so this is a lovely little story for them
on 9 March 2016
My nephew is a huge Peppa Pig fan and he really loves the episode where Peppa meets the Queen! This is a great story that is exactly the same as the episode, the pages are light and easy to turn, may rip easily though if the little one gets a bit rough!
on 12 March 2014
It makes my child happy and she loves it I would recommend this book to all adults with young children I chose this rating because it develops her learning skills on reading and she is already a free reader thanks to this book
on 29 June 2013
Cute little story about how miss rabbit and the children all visit the queen. Without trying to do a spoiler, the queen quite enjoys jumping in muddy puddles with them! Cute. Perfect for my little one