on 21 November 2016
I have several of these in my machine and they seem to work well. They are a bit stiff so aren't brilliant for keeping a clean looking build but they do what they're supposed to and they lock in well which I have had issues with using other SATA cables.
on 25 June 2017
work well
on 18 March 2017
Good overall quality!
on 10 October 2014
I chose these specifically because they looked the same as the ones supplied with my Gigabyte Motherboard. when they arrived the package was printed with the Gigabyte part number although there is no other indication to say who made them.

They do the job they are intended to do, they fit comfortably in to the appropriate connections, the locking clip snaps in to place with out having to apply excessive force and the locking clip also disengages cleanly.

I find the Right angled one particularly suited to connecting to optical drives (DVD etc.) which are usually sited at the top of the case.
The R/A connection allows the cable to drop straight down rather then been folded up against the back of the PSU.
on 7 September 2014
These are the very same cables that were included with my Gigabyte motherboard, so they fitted in well. It was quite hard to find SATA cables that are black, not bright red like most seem to be. At 50cm, they are the perfect length to reach my hard drives and optical drive with room to spare. Does exactly what I need.
on 21 December 2014
Good cables, if a little too rigid. This can make routing of the cable difficult. They do seem to be well made which is more than I can say for many of the others I've tried.
on 26 January 2016
Before you rush and and purchase your SATA cables, be sure to measure.

If you are wanting to achieve a custom build or a cable managed interior, don't make the mistake of ordering a shorter or longer length than you need.

This item arrived within a few days, it came in standard grey plastic envelope, each of the SATA (i ordered 3) cables was individually wrapped with adequate protection.

There are no supporting documents in the packaging (Not that I would expect any). The Cables a rich red, this would go well with any red supported builds.

I have had these for 3 months now and have encountered no performance issues. The pricing is really competitive and the quality is also competitive.

The cable is solid and will serve you well. I would recommend these to any PC owner.
on 22 September 2014
Great cables. I ordered 5 of them for £10. They go with my colour scheme of black and red for my gaming pc and are easily long enough to get to the motherboard from your drives.
on 28 June 2014
Works as expected. Only slight problem, I had difficulty removing the spring loaded plug from the mother board without first unplugging the cables around it.
on 20 September 2014
Great quality , cables have a nice metal clip.
They are similar to the one's i received from Asus with my motherboard.