Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now

Style: Pack of 4|Change

on 9 June 2015
So hard to know you are getting genuine HP cartridges. Hence buying this item again as it was correct last time despite there being cheaper individual cartridges. The chance of getting a fake or refurb. unit just isn't worth it. Wish Amazon would do something about that.
on 3 November 2013
No problem with this order. Arrived quickly. Genuine inks, performing well. All 4 cartridges arrived in the original multi-pack as shown.I felt confident with this order and supplier, unlike another supplier who sent 4 single cartridges with no proper HP packaging in 4 separate envelopes which made it difficult to judge whether they were genuine.
on 18 July 2016
I bought this Cartridge pack in March and inserted the black cartridge on 13th May. I do not use my printer very much and am now disappointed to find that the black has run out already. Have not used the colour cartridges yet. Have never had a problem before with the HP cartridges from Amazon which have usually lasted six months at least depending on use.
on 16 February 2017
Easy to change + quality print out. Some issues when changing black as shows ink full but does not print. Started working a day or 2 later!!! I think a print head fault rather than inks. Cleaned several times and ink drops quite quickly.
on 2 April 2014
This purchase is usually very good but this time I bought this and kept it until my ink on HP Printer completely ran out. Yesterday I replaced all my cartridges and the blue and yellow cartridges were faulty therefore my printer won't work at all. I was too late to return the item. They are too expensive for this situation to happen.
on 23 February 2013
These cartridges are very good quality and worked well in my printer. Very happy with this purchase. Would buy again from this company. Price was also very good. Took about a week to arrive from date of order.
on 10 October 2015
Still one of the most economical, with perfect printing results every time, why waste your money on cheap imitations. Perfect for what I class as a really good all round printer/scanner/copier and fax machine.
on 18 July 2010
It is great to be able to buy an original toner at a very reasonable price. Excellent quick delivery too.
on 24 October 2012
For my 80th birthday the kids bought me this all in one hp printer because it was able to print in A3 and this made it possible for me to do my watercolours up to this size when printing them off. Plus the ability to do the same with photographs too. So the need for good quality inks for the printer is essential and I am very satisfied. ablo 81
on 1 May 2015
The delivery was fine, as usual.However I bought this pack with the HP 5740 printer in error, convinced that it was the right type of cartridge for the printer, as it was presented as "often bought together" advise when I bought the printer.
I would like to return it and obtain a refund. Incidentally I have purchased two sets of the appropriate cartridge in the meantime.
Please let me know what I have to do to return it.
Thanks!