Shop now Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Learn more Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Discover more Shop now

on 25 September 2013
This is an excellent product - takes the back ache out of ridding the driveway of the weeds that grow between the brick weaving.

That said, I think there's a slight design flaw - the steel spike points outwards which means the head of the brush cannot go up flush against anything in front of it; the handle is also rigid and therefore turning the brush around to counter this issue doesn't work either.

Anyway, at the end of the day, an excellent device for a reasonable price - especially considering that a spare head is included for when the original one 'packs up'!
on 24 November 2014
This is very effective at clearing small weeds and grass that grows up between the blocks in our patio. The additional replacement head was a very nice touch as well, given that the price seemed pretty good anyway.

The handle is long enough to be comfortable (I'm reasonably tall and often find handles too short, causing me to stoop, but this one is long enough), and the brushing action does clear out small weeds effectively. It's still not a pleasant job, but once the major weed overgrowth has been cleared this tool is ideal to keep things under control.
on 26 September 2013
Delivery exceptionally quick. The weed clear brush does exactly what it says it does. Invaluable on block paving. Bought another following my own one as a present for an elderly neighbour as it's so very easy to use.
on 15 June 2013
Very good product.Does just says it does.Brilliant !! I've just ordered one for a friend.Wish I'd bought one months ago.
on 12 August 2016
This is rubbish the handle have plastic connecter and mine was broken in first 5 mintue wheni start cleaning my yard tiles...its like a kid plastic toy ...brush and steal hook is fine but handle is connected with plastic connecter that's rubbish.....so plz don't purchase this item...
on 27 June 2016
The idea is a very good one. However, I was unlucky enough to receive an item that couldn't be fitted together. The brush heads wouldn't screw onto the handle, even trying to screw them on with a right-hand twist and a left-hand twist action. I asked my husband, who is a very practical man and keen DIYer, and he failed to put the parts together. I would think twice before buying this item again, which is a shame, as it would have made weeding much easier for me.
on 12 November 2013
hooray found a tool that does an excellent job cleaning paths and patios no effort to use would recommend it to people who suffer with back problems takes the back breaking out of the job
on 6 September 2013
I love this- simple but makes such a difference. I used to dread having to clear the monster weeds that are always popping up in between the slabs in my front garden. Its back breaking and can be painful for the knees. But no more. The speedy delivery of this item arrived just as I was planning to do some gardening. So I used it straight away- the telescopic adjustable handle is great for me at 5ft 2 and just as good for my partner who is 6ft 5- now there's no excuses. One of the best items I have for the garden. Thanks to those who designed this.
on 28 May 2014
The brush came promptly and well packed. It works extremely well getting the grooves between pavers clean of weeds. Down sides - its hard work, the extending handle kept slipping due to the pressure needed to weed and quickly broke. Now stuck up with gaffer tape! The head also clogs easily and is difficult to clean. You need to have strong wrists and not do too big an area in one go. A great idea but maybe needs some tweeking.
on 12 November 2013
This handy utensil is absolutely perfect for cleaning the driveway.
It's design enables easy removal of unwanted moss from between slabs and paving.

See one answered question