Customer reviews

Price:£1.65+ £0.40 shipping

on 25 November 2013
they do not turn out purple as it said on the packet i was disappointed as i told family and friends i would get them some now i will think again,
on 24 April 2014
Given as a present to my brother - have been planted & growing well. Very speedy delivery - hope they taste as good as they look
on 13 July 2014
Just normal carrots!!! Waste of time and money
on 29 October 2015
I got these seeds for my grandad as he is a keen gardener and he loved the idea of a different colour of carrots, he had success growing them and wants more!
on 28 November 2013
Well, what could be more exciting than purple haze carrots? I grew these expecting a fantastic yield. I got lots of carrot, but no purple haze. I dried a few carrots out and gave them a smoke, but it had a strange taste and wasn't to my liking. I wouldn't recommend these, unless you actually like salads.

Not the best smoke I've had, truth be told.
on 7 December 2014
good colour and great taste
on 13 December 2014
Not great results, no fault of the seed quality, more to do with insect attack. Would try again, but would put in better protection
on 6 January 2014
Could have been packaged better, rather than just in a small plastic bag! No instructions either which is not helpful for a novice gardener!
on 24 August 2014
will buy again
on 23 October 2013
Bought these as part of a joke Christmas present for a friend who loves purple. She's also a very keen gardener so I think she' be delighted with these. They arrived on time but I must say I thought they would come in a seed packet with the picture on the front. So I'm a little disappointed for that reason, 4 stars isn't nearly enough but 5 too much. Not being in the pictured packet won't be important to most but it was for me.