Customer reviews

on 1 July 2013
Really good quality fantastic price I had loads of comments to how brilliant my outfit looked. I felt sexy but covered up at the same time
on 5 March 2017
I ordered 16-18 & that's my actual size, if they had it in stock I would of gone one size larger. It did fit nice nice, it's just the actually length of the cystine is short. You could see the rim of my underwear, order red 60 denier tights or leggings.
Mine was for a child Party so I wore leggings.
review image
on 11 June 2017
Really good quality. It fit me perfectly and was true to size. It was a little short, especially at the back however the cape covers the back so there's no worry.
on 18 July 2017
LOVED THIS. Made my Halloween!!!!!!!!
on 3 January 2017
I ordered size 12-14 I always wear size 14 in upper and lower clothing. However, although the dress fitted lovely around my waist and arms the dress did not allow for a generous bust, I have 36E. The dress entirely squashed my bust down making them appear quite an odd shape. The quality of the matetrmatetrial was excellent. Not sure about the itsy-bitsy red thing though. I think a nice pair of red shorts/hotpants style briefs would be far sexier and practical. Anyway the product was such great quality I have request a return amnd will be purchasing in a larger size......argh regrettably in a Size 16 I've never ordered or bought a 16 in anything. :(
on 22 April 2017
I bought tgis outfit for my last day of highschool as it is a tradition that we all dress up, and it fits amazing! I bought the 8-10 and im 5'10. The skirt is a little short but just add shorts underneith and its perfect! The material is great quality and looks great! Thank you!
review image review image
on 7 February 2015
Love this outfit. I'm 5'2 and normally am a 10-12 dress size. Looking at other reviews I purchased an xl (12-14) and am glad I did as it fits perfectly. Skirt length is about midthigh on my short legs! Body is made of a stretchy blue velvet lycra type material which is figure hugging. Nice long cape came as a separate piece (i.e not attached to rest of costume) and is secured at neck with velcro. Very happy with purchase.
on 18 April 2015
Just received my supergirl outfit which I ordered in a 14 (I'm a 10 - 12) based on the reviews on here. The 14 is so baggy it's ridiculous, trust me, order in the size you are, if it doesn't fit you're probably that size. Will be sending back for an exchange, have to say the costume itself is amazing and I can't wait to get it in the right size.
on 25 November 2015
Excellent quality on the chest logo. I wanted a "real likeness fit" so got my mother in law to make the arms tighter and the cape was sewn on round the neck rather than tied. Overall, extremely happy with it and would highly recommend.
review image
on 17 September 2016
Do NOT buy if you are over 5 ft. i am ususally a size 8-10 but brought a size bigger as i had seen reviews saying it was too small for some, but was still to short.

However i will give credit where it's due, the material is very good quality and the cape is a fantastic length, looks just like the picture, will be sending back unfortunately as it is simply too short to wear in public for me.