on 7 December 2012
When I saw this cute little keyring I couldn't help but add it to my basket!
It is well made and super fun to just play with!
I'd recommend this product to anyone and would make a sweet present for a friend!
on 31 May 2013
I actually love this but it broke in like 3 days, i could have sent it back to get a replacement but i did think it was worth it if its just going to break again.
on 3 January 2013
Bought this for my 5 year old who loves peas and anything cute. It is indeed unbelievably cute. Press the pod and the happy little pea pops up. We received the one with the panda face... I think a random one is despatched and we were very happy with ours.
on 19 September 2013
This thing is sooooo fun to pop, but I would say it was slightly overpriced, because the shipping plus the item was well over £6 :)
on 6 July 2013
The Edamame Popping Soybean Pod is so cute! I used it as a keyring on my new bag. It's a great hit with everybody I meet, and is great fun! The only negative point to it is that the beans get harder to push out over time. You have to knead it up after about two weeks, where as when it first arrived, I could pop it out in one go.
on 27 February 2013
This is a very good charm which you can use, I personally use with my torch but firstly I used with my phone as I had none alike to go with it but yes I love all about cute and is adorable. Plus comes at random, mine came as a panda and I love pandas. Is as it is in the photo, the price is suitable to the product quality, is only fair, you wont find this anywhere else for cheaper price. Plus, my diet excludes meat and fish so is totally me having a veggie soybean as a charm. I recommend buying. 5stars.
on 18 January 2013
A stocking filler for christmas. Went down really well with my teenage daughter and i think its rather nice too!
on 3 March 2013
But it's a lot harder to squish then anticipated. It was a birthday gift for my 9 yr old but it was too hard for her to get the edamame to pop up. I would only recommend for ages 11 and up unless really strong.....
on 21 February 2015
Very cute little toy that you can hang on your keys or something, though i am giving four stars as the beans are quite hard to pop out!
on 30 March 2013
It arrived in a few days and its a very good product. Everyone who has seen it has been fascinated with it and also wanted one.

See one answered question