on 11 November 2015
Good price for 16g I feel. My photographer friend says that I should be able to fit 3500 images on it. I've so only got 750 on it but they are all good photo ,quality resolution images (not sure if that's more to do with the actual camera) but it works great for me and I can put it directly into my printer too which I really like!
on 19 February 2013
Very prompt delivery. Item is made for the job and obviously fits the camera perfectly. The first few pictures are fine and hopefully will be ok until the end.
on 24 June 2013
This memory card was brought for my sons 21st birthday present to go with a camera. The huge storage capacity on it is brilliant and is quick and easy to download to computer.
on 13 July 2015
Fast delivery huge memory 3112 photos...Fast enough performance for me. Excellent
on 22 November 2014
xmas present will review later
on 12 January 2015
As described
on 23 March 2016
Got this as my mum need one to put in.the camcorder as all the anther now to been trun in to the Dvd yet so I got her a new one arrived on time fixs lovely thank you
on 26 May 2015
No long term information as yet only had it in use a couple of weeks. So far it seems to be fine and performance is as expected.
on 4 December 2015
just the right size plenty of shots in camera without having loads unused but don't have to worry about running out
on 3 June 2016
Great value for memory cards, so bought two to go with Nikon coolpix L320 camera and case as a present.