on 23 September 2014
I purchased this product primarily to secure a very long run of doorbell cable that had become very loose over the years. It worked beautifully and will come in really useful when I come to fit some carpet down in my hallway. The only problem I encountered with it was due to the total lack of any instructions that came with it - there weren't even any on the box itself. As a widowed OAP, I'm not used to DIY equipment and clear instructions are therefore vital for me. It took me a while to work out how to release the handle from the "storage" position and I also struggled at first to get the cable tacks to sit properly in the magazine. However, once I'd managed to figure these things out, the machine worked perfectly, so I'm really pleased with my purchase.
on 29 October 2017
What a stapler! I asked my husband to buy me a stapler as birthday present and he got me this professional super stapler. It can staple anything!
The delivery was prompt and the item arrived in a nice strong box where I still store it.
on 8 September 2015
Great tool once you work out how to unlock it. As others have stated there is no instruction leaflet just a very small diagram on the side of the stapler. Once you have worked it out it is a great bit of kit, i was surprised how little power is needed to operate it. The + and - lever is for locking it when not in use. Loads of Staples and Nails came in the box, enough to keep you going for a while.
on 14 October 2017
Really good product. Work as it said thanks
on 20 May 2015
Seems ok. Not quite as powerful as I had hoped, will have issues driving the nails etc all the way a lot of the time. I also bought some extra 14mm CT-60 which seem a lot safer to use than the included 10mm as they aren't as likely to damage the cable. And yes, it took me quite a while to realize how to unlock the handle and load the staples/nails.
on 11 September 2013
Bought this stapler to nail many boards to my workshop extension. Also to fix down low voltage cabling around my shed, did great job.
on 24 June 2017
Very good done the job well
on 22 July 2015
Magic. Great quality and loads of staples with it too.
on 22 November 2015
Nice & powerful, very versatile with using different types of staples too! Love the staple remover tool too! A great product
on 18 April 2015
very good and as good as more expensive models