Format: Audio CD|Change

on 13 January 2016
Well loved by me and my daughter and excellent that amazon offer auto rip so I also have it on my phone so we can listen to it in the car, at home and out and about. We both sing along to it and it has a good mix of songs although there are a few more obscure ones that aren't really sing along ones. The fourth xmas disc is a reasonable addition although we don't really tend to listen to it that much as I don't love Disney xmas songs and prefer the more traditional songs but makes it good value for money in general.
on 4 August 2016
Hours of singing along in the car, introducing my baby to Disney and he has started babbling along to a couple of the songs. Disappointed not to hear any songs from Bedknobs and Broomsticks however, but a really good combination of songs from other films. Even managed to play a few games of 'Guess the film' with the nephew and niece...and the Grandparents! Good value.
on 20 May 2012
brought this for my disney geek cousin!
Although i have not heard it, my cousin loves it and listens to it in his car a lot.
It has loads of different songs from all the disney movies and worth the price!
on 1 January 2012
my niece asked this for a christmas present and she loves it. she went to disney 2 years ago and it brought back happy time. shes is going to take her little boys back to disney in a few years time so they will all known the words by then.
on 15 December 2015
Sheer Magic for Disney fans!.. This is without a doubt the best ever compilation of Disney soundtracks and they are all original.. What's more when Disney choose soundtracks for their movies they have to be quality and stand the test of time... these really do and whether or not you like Disney the music is classic and excellently performed.. Go and try this and you will receive a bonus surprise Christmas Disney CD!! Terry. Isle of Wight
on 1 May 2016
I Love Disney!!!

I had an album like this years ago and lost it!! So I went to buy it again but came across this. Without a doubt this is by far the best Disney album out there. When I had lost my original I was gutted but after buying this, I am definitely much happier now. Anyway, my original was hidden in my draw which I later found but soon sold it on the car boot as I now have this one which is far better. And with a bonus this comes with Xmas addition.... perfect for the holidays!
on 26 January 2015
Filled with all the Disney classics that your kids will surely know and love, but guaranteed to drive you bananas. If yours are anything like mine then they’ll never tire of listening to the same tracks over and over again. Three CD’s packed full of the best known and best loved Disney hits. There have been a few ropey Disney CD’s over the years, but the NOW brand has a name for picking excellent mixes of tracks to compose an album and once again they nail it.
There really is nothing to dislike about this album- if you’re children are Disney fans then this will be a great addition to any household or car to entertain that long drive!
on 31 January 2016
Ordered this to provide background music for the kids birthday party. I was a bit disappointed with the selection of the songs as most of them are too old for my kids to be recognised. Did the job but I would rather recommend it for 'middle aged' Disney lovers than kids.
on 10 September 2015
This is a great compilation CD for any Disney fan.

3 discs mean that it has a lot of disney favourites, although most people will inevitably prefer one disk the most, depending on their preferences. I find that CD 1 can probably be enjoyed the most by a mature disney fan as well as the kids, whereas CD 3 is great for little ones. The bonus Christmas disc is also a pleasant surprise. This is one of the broadest disney compilations I have come across (since trying to replace a cassette I owned as a small child).

My only slight criticism is that it did not include some real classics such as 'I'll Make A Man Out of You' from Mulan, but on a compilation disc you're not necessarily going to get everything you want - although for me this come fairly close.
on 6 January 2012
A very good CD at very good value. I know some people are complaining about the songs on there and lack of any thing from tarzan. I can confirm there isn't any tarzan but there are songs from all the other disney classics and if the only fault people have is with the songs and not the quality then maybe they should google what songs are on there like I did to avoid disappointment.

I hope you found this helpful