on 5 February 2013
This has to be the best book in the Man From U.N.D.E.A.D. series (so far!). It would work as a stand alone book but to fully appreciate the story I recommend that you read the previous books (they are worth reading on their own merit anyway).

From brain draining spiders to party poppers in space, including a Dummies Guide to Time Travel, Darren Humphries takes you on a whirlwind of an adventure as he tries to rescue his girlfriend from the clutches of a very confused bodycruncher. Once again it is up to Agent Ward to save the day, only this time he isn't playing by the rules, literally and even more so than usual!

The writing is excellent and like all the previous books is of a very high standard, not only that but he even manages to throw a few jokes in to give those tense moments a bit of a lift. For the first time in this series even my heart was touched, a small tear may have appeared in my eye (it was a bit of dust, honest!) I don't believe this is the end of Agent Ward though, he doesn't give up that easily.

This book is so much more than just one genre (it's possibly a little bit of everything all thrown together) and I recommend it to anyone who loves a good read.
on 8 January 2013
I read this some time ago and have only just realised I hadn't reviewed it. It's a great book and the series seems to be getting better as it goes on as we learn more about the characters. Well written, entertaining and I love the humour. I know when I read one of this author's books I'm not going to be disappointed.
on 11 April 2013
And I'm seriously hoping for more! This tale was far more intriguing to me than the previous three, although all four are good short reads. Coming from someone who likes her epics that's saying quite a lot. I can't rave too much without giving the game away, so I'll just say that you really should try this whole series out!
on 1 December 2012
This is another good book in the U.N.D.E.A.D series, it runs along at a fair old pace and ties up a loose end from an earlier story. Whilst this is not exactly a work of Bestseller list quality it is amusing and interesting and should be something in your reading list if you enjoy SciFi or Fantasy books.
on 15 October 2012
The fourth instalment in the Agent Ward saga is the best so far. Darren Humphries has truly hit his stride with this series and I do hope it continues over many more books.

If you love adventure and laughter, you'll love this series!
on 8 December 2012
The characters have been carefully crafed over the previous 3 books so you care about them and thier bonkers exploits.Excellent nonsence,
on 28 November 2012
Just finished reading the latest installment from the world of the UNDEAD agency and agent Ward. Very well written, brilliant story line and great characters. Darren Humphries is an amazing writer and I hope this series continues.
on 1 January 2013
I have loved these books and once of the first books I purchased on my kindle was book 1 and really really enjoyed it. Book 2 and 3 were both enjoyable but this latest one left me a little wanting and I wasn't too keen on the ending.

It is still a great book and a great series but there needs to be a book 5 and now!
on 5 July 2013
Every time I read one of Mr Humphries books I know I will get a good story, well rounded people and a well written novel to finish thing off nicely. I loved the previous 3 novels and I loved number 4 just as much as the others. Darren Humphries is right at the top of my favourite list and long may he entertain us with his very enjoyable novels.
on 28 January 2013
As forth in the series it would be reasonable to think the plots could be repetitive but far from it the imaginative, if far fetched, plot in this book is equally enjoyable, if not better, than those preceding it. Enjoyable and gripping although light reading.