Customer reviews

on 2 March 2016
Great price I live in Netherlands and it's hard to get certain things at uk prices which I am used to so I like to get certain a things on Amazon great that they deliver to Netherlands, but also not that much delivery charge. great quailty item to have something to remind me of home so fab fab fab item was very nice as well but top marks for Amazon for letting me to be able to have certain treats :).
on 26 March 2013
Like the 8-pack twirls on Amazon these are multipack dairy milk bars meaning they are slightly smaller (less thick, and about one block less) than your average dairy milk bar.

Take this into account when doing price comparisons and such - lovely bars however!
4 people found this helpful
on 9 March 2013
Yes, these are good because they are cheaper than the supermarket and you get so many of them! Luckily so far I havent opened them though because I also bought Twirl bars and Creme eggs which I have been munching through.
One person found this helpful
on 14 May 2014
I would recommend to everyone as I live in spain and cannot get English sweets.my order arrived in 4 days
I perfect condition and I am already preparing my next order !
on 28 November 2016
great for stocking
on 7 June 2013
A very good buy useful handy size and much cheaper than if bought in shops. Came well packed and none of them smashed.
on 14 May 2014
the price is right, too. I like to have dark chocolate pack or semi dark pack which are less sweet.
on 30 December 2013
Why say more?
Great for treats and for small and big kids lunch boxes. Not sure it counts towards your 5 a day however
on 27 February 2018
Originally bought in 2013 at a superb price! £10!
on 8 March 2015