Customer reviews

on 21 November 2017
I've loved these bars for years, but when I opened the box I got frustrated cause the bars are smaller than I expected. The famous bars are the "32 gr" ones, but these are only "20 g", that's why now they don't look that good priced to me. I believed this detail is not on the description, so now you know. Apart from that the product arrived on time and in good condition, thanks.
on 30 June 2017
As expected very quick delivery
on 23 February 2015
Fine ripples of Cadbury chocolate folded into a bar.

Although it's one flavour: chocolate with no fancy additions like caramel or nuts or anything, if you like Cadbury's chocolate, you'll probably like Flake - it's a classic.

Always reminds me of visits to the ice cream van on a summer day to get a 99 vanilla ice cream cones with a flake stuck in them :)
on 29 March 2013
After nearly 20 years living in NL, one of the things I miss most about the UK is Cadbury chocolate. Now Amazon stock & deliver (this time with no P&P cost) direct to my front door - fantastic.

You have to buy in bulk, but that isn't a problem (I just need to introduce the discipline not to eat all the stock in 1 go !).

Thanks Amazon - great service.
HALL OF FAMETOP 500 REVIEWERon 25 May 2015
Flake is a treat I don't have very often, but when I've been doing a lot of exercise or just want a treat I buy them. They really aren't that healthy but they are good!

The chocolate is... Well.... Flakey!... It also tastes very good.

Brilliant for putting in ice creams too.... Either whole or flaked up :)

Recommended!
VINE VOICEon 26 May 2015
One of my favourite chocolate treats.

Creamy and flakey at the same time.

Superb with ice cream.

Very good quality chocolate.

Do compare prices before ordering.
on 11 April 2014
Bulk bought these chocolate bars and the price per unit was a lot less than going to any supermarket or corner shop.
on 2 March 2016
Great price I live in Netherlands and it's hard to get certain things at uk prices which I am used to so I like to get certain a things on Amazon great that they deliver to Netherlands, but also not that much delivery charge. great quailty item to have something to remind me of home so fab fab fab item was very nice as well but top marks for Amazon for letting me to be able to have certain treats :).
on 28 January 2013
A good price for nice chocolate bars. They arrived well packaged without any damage or breakage. Recommended. Better value than in the shops (at the time of my purchase).
on 5 December 2015
Superb. Arrived safely packaged - they are part of lots of Christmas presents so have not been eaten yet.. but I did have a spare to quality test - delicious!