on 22 October 2014
a very good bargain
on 12 September 2014
good value
on 21 November 2012
This product was not worth the money i thought the selection box would be a lot bigger i seen the same product 2 for 4 pound in local shops i feel ripped off that i paid too much money for this item.
35 people found this helpful
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 15 November 2012
I just wanted everyone to know that this product is simply not worth it!! I didnt realise just how small it actually is!! You can buy the same selection box at Cadbury direct for £2.99 making a double £5.98 or you can go to Tesco and its on offer (£3.00) buy one get two free. I was obviously caught out this time but I will NEVER buy from this seller(s) again!! Please be aware, its not very nice to get a purchaes home and having "that" sinking feeling that youve been fooled!!!, especially at Christmas and at in this current financial climate.
It asks me to rate this item...I rate it has zero!!!!!
49 people found this helpful
|22 Comments|Report abuse
on 13 December 2012
Purchased as a lightening deal, the price was reasonable - just under £6 for the 4 boxes, I would not have been happy if I had paid any more than this, but at this price it's ok! They have fun packaging and realistically delivered to the door they are good value! The buttons are a small packet, all the others are standard size packets.
4 people found this helpful
on 13 January 2013
Everything was perfect with this order, probably wouldn't have bought it if it wasn't half price because I usually buy Cadbury products from Cadbury Gifts Direct (but this is about the same price, if not cheaper than it is on Cadbury Gifts Direct at the time of writing).
on 22 January 2013
What can anyone say about Cadbury chocolate apart from excellent. Bought for the family to enjoy and of course they did, thoroughly.
on 23 January 2013
Bought them for myself, husband and son as we dont usually have any selection boxes at christmas. So it was a nice wee addition when I put them at the top of our Christmas presents.
on 30 September 2014