on 11 December 2013
The cover was as described. Even came with some glue and spare stones Incase any fell off. I have had the cover on my phone for over a month now and it is still in perfect condition. Bargain :)
on 6 January 2014
I bought this as I am obsessed with Minnie Mouse!! It came with extra gems, n pearls, which was good! The gems that are originally on the phone case do come off, but with the price and the extras that you get, you can't really complain! It still looks fantastic, all my pearls are still on, and the Minnie Mouse faces are still on! Highly recommended xx
on 5 February 2014
So far so good, all the gems are still in place and I've had it on my phone case everyday since it arrived.
However it did take a while to arrive (I was informed of this via my confirmation email)
The only annoying thing was that when the parcel had arrived, all my contact details were on the parcel, including my phone number! Which I don't think they should have done at all.
on 12 April 2015
It isn't for iPhone5 at all,, it's for iPhone4/4s. After waiting for weeks and finally getting it to give to a friend for Christmas, it didn't even fit her phone. Money wasted.
on 7 April 2014
Product is very well made.
Great value for money.
i got this item for my girlfriend for christmas last year and its still in great condition.
on 4 January 2014
gorgeous classy looking case which had my friends all wanting to know where i got it so they could order to i also bought it in black to
on 23 January 2014
very prettie lets just hope the diamonds don't fall off as they are very fragile but i love it so far
on 28 December 2014
Didnt fit the iphone 5 as advertised
on 6 February 2015
Love it. Well worth the money. 😄
on 24 February 2015
Pretty and cute case. I love it!