on 24 October 2012
I was recommended this book by a friend, and having had a lot of health problems for many years was not sure what to expect.

I have fibromyalgia, which gives me neck pain, shoulder pain, lower back and hip pain and bad knees. I also have a neck injury and get migraines.

I read the book as a sceptic, but after just one round I am impressed. My pain is reduced by a good 50% and I found the exercises easy and suprisingly pleasant. I probably put less pressure on than most because of my condition and I am taking it slowly but I can see this becoming part of my daily routine.

Sifu suggests between one and nine rounds a day, but I am going to take it slowly building up an extra round every day untill I am doing 3 rounds 3 times a day. It doesn't take long, even today as I'm skipping back over the pages it was quick, easy and very pleasant.

I also loved the simple explinaiton of the breathing exercises and the Tai Chan foot exercise, who would think that could help with shoulder pain.

I highly reccommend this book it was quick to read, easy to use and what have you got to lose - in my case just my pain.
on 25 December 2014
Useful, quick and simple. It works.
on 23 May 2017
no,t liked
on 9 March 2013
Can't praise the manual/book enough. Very simplistic in it's presentation but powerfully effective. It puts other unnecessarily lengthy books to shame in it's ability to quite simply get to the point.

I have been doing the routines for several weeks now and even after a couple of days, my energy levels increased remarkably and have continued to do so since. I have yet to work out regular set times in the day to do the routines, however even with the haphazard timing on my part, I have still reaped the benefits of doing the chi boost routine.

To be honest, it has been the best purchase I have made for my health in a very long time.
on 19 October 2012
As I am very interested in alternative therapy I bought this book to see what it was all about.

This very interesting book outlines a simple technique that you can use yourself to improve your overall health.

You don't need anyone to help you - all you need is this book to guide you through the simple steps. The book shows you exactly where the
acupressure points are, how to stimulate them and for how long to achieve the desired results.

The author also provides some simple explanations of Chi and Chinese medicines and some anecdotes on patients who have benefitted from the techniques.

In my opinion this is an excellent book for anyone who is interested in self-help and alternative therapies.
on 21 October 2012
This is a no-nonsense, straight forward guide to boosting your life force (Chi Energy) using the Chinese art of Chi Kung. The clear explanations and diagrams make it easy to follow along and learn how to stimulate the Meridian points to increase the life flow for better health and vitality.
on 7 April 2013
Very well written with easy to read instructions, with good use of photographs to help locate exact meridian points. Invaluable.
on 7 January 2014
A very brief, yet effective set of exercises. Poor grammar, and name of last point in "rib slide" completely omitted, am guessing it might be liver 13 ?? Not worth the price, but entertaining in its basic form.
on 3 November 2013
This is a no nonsense straight to the point (pun intended) guide to stimulating some of the important meridians and pressure points in in your body. I bought it because I was recovering from a particularly nasty cold and thought that it may help to speed up the recovery process. Whether it did or not is difficult to say but it certainly seemed to have a good physical and psychological effect. It is a very life affirming routine, easily learned and after doing it twice a day for a few days it seemed to connect me back to reality and it also brightened my outlook considerably. Parts of the book are not very well written (the big toe is described as the thumb when the pressure point on the underside of the foot is pointed out) but if you use a little common sense and run through it (gently for the trial runs) you'll soon get the idea. Definitely worth a punt - give it a go!
on 24 May 2013
Really short - but not so sweet...

Can be read in less than 1/2 an hour.

The grammar is appalling.

Explain how to do the exercises but doesn't explain in detail how these will benefit you. Doesn't show how to find the areas of your body insufficient text.

Bit disappointing - due to previous feedback from other customers.