on 8 May 2017
Works great. Creates a matt screen that's somewhat dust prone and carries a pale imprint of my silicone keyboard protector though it's easily cleaned. I wouldn't be without this on what are now astronomically expensive laptops that need to maintain their value for resale or redistribution purposes.
on 22 May 2017
Very happy with Moshi iVisor Case for 15 inch MacBook Pro, it does a great job diffusing reflections. Having the word 'Case' in the name is probably misleading, it's a matt screen protector. I use my MBP for coding - I have lots of windows open with small fonts, and the iVisor has no impact on readability for me.
on 17 November 2017
Excellent screen protection
on 1 September 2017
Easy to install and works perfect.
An extra bonus is a cleaner screen
on 2 December 2014
The technology of the film is just amazing. It really is easy and bubble-free. Once I applied it I noticed two bad things: 1) the screen automatically loose a bit of brightness; 2) the white colour is not flat but a bit mixed with other colours (have a look at the picture). You need to look at the display very carefully but ... it's not nice to see especially for Retina users which have a particular interest in image quality.

Overall I would still recommend it since it's the best product of its genre for MacBook Pro Retina but be careful. If you are using your display and most of the time you are displaying white... think about it very carefully.

Tip: you can buy it for cheaper on eBay (I don't know why but on Amazon is very very expensive)
review image
on 30 November 2015
Good product but too expensive for that quality. As a regular Amazon customer, I would expect around £15 max for this product according to its quality.
on 4 December 2014
The product description for this item is misleading. The description says: "A special coating ensures absolute clarity..." But when I put this on I immediately noticed grainy pixelation of my gorgeous retina display. It's like a throwback to the days of Cathode Ray Tube T.V's and nullifies the main reason I bought a Macbook Pro.

To the left of the black band in the images is the Raw retina view\to the right is the Moshi "ensured clarity" view. Those that say they can't see any graining are either in denial or should visit their local Opticians pronto.

Refund Please.
review image review image
on 18 August 2017
The new MacBook Pro is so think that the keys actually touches the screen even under the lightest pressure in a protected backpack. I purchased iVisor after noticing a permanent dent on the screen, probably due to a small sand caught between the keyboard and the screen.

I love iVisor's bubble free installation and the fact that it can be removed and reinstalled anytime for as many time as you like. To my knowledge iVisor is the only one in the market.

However, iVisor immediately takes away 20% brightness of your screen and makes your sharp retina display look burry. If you deal with photos, arts and video I doubt you can put up with the quality for an hour. For coding and writing, it makes little different, so I am keeping it on my laptop until I can find a "clear" re-installable screen protector.

The fact that it dims your display by 20% is very disturbing because that translate directly to diminished battery life (I have to push up the brightness manually).
on 17 April 2013
I did a lot of internet research before purchasing this item. I read some reviews reporting that the quality of the retina display is reduced. The only thing I can tell you is that I am very glad I decided to buy it. The quality of the image is acceptable for me, and the glare has gone away by more than 80%!! Just like using an anti-glare screen. I give 4 stars because it is a little expensive... (For the history, I have not used other anti-glare films like that, so I cannot make any comparison, I am just happy I purchased this one).
on 16 May 2016
I don't usually write reviews but credit is due where it is due!

I've spent a good deal of time and money trying to install screen protectors on my mac to reduce glare (and hopefully be able to work outside now the weather is getting good), and regardless of how long or carefully I applied the things I'm always left with lots of little bubbles under the film that no amount of careful coaxing with a store card or other hard plastic would shift.

The Moshi was more expensive than the rest but its worth it - it just works - clean the screen, stick it on, no bubbles, no smoothing it out.
Just job done. Some people have said about it distorting the display but I cant see any particular issues.

Wish I bought this in the first place :)