on 25 July 2014
And very well made too. You won't find a label attached on the back of these undies, as you normally see, but they are of an excellent quality. I'm wearing them now as I write this and can assure you they're really comfortable and sexy to see on the mirror. For their price it's worth you get many, because you'll love them...
on 4 December 2012
Same comments from coffee coloured pouch really very comfortable but same problems with these thongs everything else brilliant cheap and comfortable what more would anyone look for
on 19 November 2014
Bought for my husband-the quality is ok, but too small for a normal sized guy. These would fit a woman better. Maybe they really are for woman but labelled as for men.
on 9 June 2014
A very comfortable and thrilling garment just what I wanted and loved by my wife I need to get some more of different colours.
on 23 May 2014
Ill fitting and cheap. I found better for same price. Would not suggest this product under many circumstances! Quality fail
on 26 October 2014
Don't really know how to rate this as I bought it as a joke for my brother, he says it fits fine and likes the colour
on 17 February 2015
Excellent quality, nicely tailored, very comfortable to wear, protracted delivery time worth the wait.
on 28 April 2013
If you want a bit of fun this is what you want to buy for yourself to enjoy alone or together.
on 25 September 2014
Possible not the best fitting item you can buy.
on 9 December 2014