Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£1.49

on 19 March 2017
This is a rubbish book for a beginner - its full with music .. so it's good only if you can read music which I cannot !! Also doesn't teach you anything about playing the guitar at all. This book is definitely NOT for a beginner - ended up sending back for a refund
on 26 April 2017
I bought this with the Lindo The Ultimate Rock Guitarist DVD to take up the guitar again after a 50 year break. For my purposes the DVD was far better than the book which is a bit too complicated or it might be that DVD learning is better for me than a book.
on 21 March 2017
Great value consider the excellent videos free to view online which really help explain the techniques and exercises. Also this book is very easy to read compared to others I have tried so I really recommend it.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 1 May 2014
I found some of it a bit heavy going for an old retired diamond geezer like myself.
It may be alright for some budding plucker, whose young brain, operates far quicker than mine,
and have no problems in striking up a chord, but for someone who is retired and wants to learn
just as a hobby, I found some of the book a tad difficult to get my fingers round.
on 2 December 2012
This is a great product, especially for a total beginner like myself but would also apply to more intermediate guitar players, it was recommended to me by a friend and I found it really well laid out and easy to understand. It's easy to work through, the diagrams are useful and I've noticed a definite improvement in my playing since I've been using it!

There is a helpful accompanying website with an online community to chat to, play along tracks galore, videos and the authors will even answer any questions you have. I highly recommend getting this Kindle book, great value for the money.
on 31 July 2013
First of all I got this as a present and the person I got it for says he is very pleased with the book as it as helped him a lot .there was nothing to dislike about it .yes I would recommend it to friends.A+++++++++++
on 30 August 2015
Very good example of the genre from a good teacher!
on 14 August 2015
really good book ideal for learning electric guitar , I have it on my amazon kindle so I can read it wherever I am , this book will really help me improve my guitar skills.
on 10 August 2016
Great book, its really well explained, much better than other learn how to play Guitar books I have purchased in the past. Would definatly recomend this book! - Sean
on 14 August 2015
Does exactly what it says on the cover!
Easy to understand and very well structured. This is the best one I have found so far