Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£0.99

on 6 March 2013
At first I thought this is not for me as the first few tracks are a bit hard to get into. However, after a few listens I now love the whole album. Diamonds is still the stand out track for me but I would highly recommend this album.
on 28 March 2013
Really pleased with this Rihanna download, love this song and have been after it for a while. Speedy download, brilliant quaility sound. Will be putting this in my mobile playlist :O) Thank you Amazon.
on 26 July 2013
I was introduced to this via one of the music channels, who were doing a 'prekend' (buzzword for Thursday, preceding the weekend, it could catch on, you never know!) Rihanna mix of songs and I loved it! So, I did some research and found it on this site, and downloaded it with my free promotional credit in the mp3 store. I think it leaves the original version standing (sorry Rihanna!) and I haven't stopped dancing to it! It needed to be speeded up a bit and Bimbo Jones has done a stellar job of reworking it. Just fabulous! This could go to No1 on downloads! An absolute gem! It truly does,'shine bright like a diamond'!
on 6 March 2014
unfortunately the track wont copy to my windows media player or iTunes and that was the whole point of purchasing track in first place to play on my ipod and add it to a disk so I can play it on my cd player, so it ended up being a waste of money. Not happy
on 7 October 2013
Obviously this is a favourite to cover on X Factor and Britain Got Talent so the song does get to a greater audience that just those who are familiar with the current music scene. This is how I come across this and I love it. I do not like all of Rihanna's music, but once this is in your head you cannot get it out!
Great song but a fantastic artist. Will be buying the full album now. Good price when compared to itunes. Highly recommended.
on 11 April 2013
what a Song, very very very good, cant think of anything else to say about it apart from what ive already said.
on 4 January 2014
Great quality I would download any music from amazon marketplace again I use it for my ringtone as its good
on 4 March 2013
Love it
The best song from Riannah in long time this is my favourite song by far great fantastic whoop
on 28 January 2014
I am sure I downloaded this track and have listened to it. Cannot remember one line of lyric nor one iota of the tune. Musical Rohypnol for the masses? I cannot like or dislike as my brain refuses to acknowledge that it exists?