Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Moana - Listen with Prime Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

Customer reviews

Father of Lights
Format: DVD|Change

on 22 October 2017
Get it. Must watch!
on 26 July 2017
Brilliant
on 20 November 2012
This DVD is excellent. It shows the powerful and mighty work of the Holy Spirit in different places and is a great inspiration.
I have bought several copies to give to friends from Amazon. They have arrived promptly and in pristine condition.
on 22 May 2014
I have watched this DVD several times with different Christian friends and everyone has liked it and have been very emotionally moved by it. It promotes the character of God as our Father and how loving and powerful He is. It also displays a variety of views and styles of Evangelism from different men and women all having the same goal to display the love and healing power of Father God.
From the remote Indian village and the salvation of their leaders to the streets of Jerusalem, we see Gods miracles and saving grace. This film does not disappoint!
on 25 March 2013
Inspiring stories of how Father God touches and intervenes in ordinary people's lives. Very accessible viewing and well explained. Would recommend for personal and public viewing.
on 25 February 2013
Would recommend, a good buy, loved furious love more though as you saw how much God loves his children no matter what, but father of light was good as you understand that God brings all things together just so awesomely and nothing is by chance at all.
on 2 May 2014
This dvd is amazing, the deluxe version highly recommendable as it features extra footage and testimonies not to be missed!! It will make you laugh, cry, stand in awe at the greatness of a heavenly Daddy who just wants to love on his kids through the hard times aswell as the good and who is always looking for ways of reaching us. It is raw and real which I love.

I have not seen anything which yields such an impact since the Transformation videos from 10 or 15 years ago.
on 23 February 2013
This is a super DVD , thoughly recommended. We enjoyed it greatly , shall be watching it a few times more.
on 4 December 2015
I bought this dvd as I had seen and appreciated the producer's other films in the series.

Father of Lights was for me by far the best, even though I thought the other films really showed that God is still at work performing miracles today, just as he did in bible times.

There is a truly, only God enabling twist at the end of this film; absolutely amazing!
I loved the entire thing so much that I recently loaned my copy to a colleague who believed that there is no God.

Irrespective of my colleague's feedback, I intent to use the film as a witnessing tool for family and friends.

A definite must buy, and one to SHARE.
on 2 June 2014
I found this encouraging and inspiring it blessed me so much
I would recommend to everyone
It shows amazing things that God can and is doing