on 17 September 2013
I've been using one of these as a sidelight on a motorbike, with the classic single round style headlight.

It does a great job of illuminating the headlight, seems distinctly brighter than the standard filament bulb. I think I would even feel safe enough to make it home just using this LED bulb if the main H4 bulb failed while I was out.

The colour of the light is a blue-ey 'bright white' as opposed to the yellow-ey 'warm white' of filament bulbs. I don't think it looks any different than the LED bulbs fitted on new cars, so I've no worries at all about failing MOTs or getting pulled over!
on 2 November 2015
Not very robust, I managed to break one apart trying to fit it but only needed one anyway.
Am using it in a motorbike headlight (round type) as a replacement for the pilot/sidelight bulb and it works fine. Certainly good enough as a day-riding light and excellent for commuting on autumn mornings/evenings. Much brighter than the standard filament type 'orange glow' bulb and makes you much more noticeable. Also looks fine with dipped beam on too as it adds a far bit of white, does not project much light in front of the bike.
on 18 January 2014
2 x T11 BA9S T4W H6W 1985 363 SMD 5050 5 LED Car Wedge Side Light Bulb was dubious at the price that they would be any good but simply great. work very well bright good fitting with reasonable enough shipping
on 28 January 2014
Better fit than the ones I bought before, that I had to use as a parking bulb in the headlight, these were shorter and fitted the trike sidelights perfectly, they are also brighter than the tungsten bulbs
on 8 April 2014
I purchased these to replace the front side lights of my Mitsubishi Galant . Not shown in the sellers add are the fact that these units have off set pins , hence they are not a straight replacement . In order to get one to fit in the holder , I ground off one of the pins, only to find that the unit will not fit into the housing due to it`s square set design. Not at all impressed as now have to source more suited replacements after waiting what seemed to be an age to receive these . Note to seller - PLEASE RE LIST AS OFF SET PINS and avoid customer disappointment !!!!!!!!!
on 26 April 2014
Unfortunately the pins are not offset like they should be for a Citroen, so I could not give a 5 rating. However, they fitted anyway and they certainly seem bright enough. The price is good so overall I think they deserve a 4.
on 22 August 2013
these leds give a slightly blue colour, I used them in my interior front map reading lights where they are fine, but beware if you use them as replacement sidelight bulbs they may fail the m.o.t. because they are not "white".
on 5 November 2014
Excellent value and work perfectly. Had to wait a few weeks as the bulbs actually come from China but trhey give a nice, clear blue'ish light. Also, the pins aren't off-set as needed for my Citroen C4GP but with a bit of fettling they fit. Will be interesting to see how long these last but so far, so good.
on 19 October 2014
Worked for about a year then started flickering and now don't work at all. I suppose you could argue they are fairly cheap but given the technology available nowadays for these things, it's irritating. Wouldn't buy again.
on 15 October 2014
Not wedge bulbs as described,but bayonet fitting as shown in diagram so totally unsuitable for my purpose