Customer reviews

on 10 May 2013
Ordered these on the afternoon of 8th May and received on morning of 10th May. Really prompt and professional service and when I received the cufflinks was extremely pleased with the look and quality of them. I am now very excited for my daughter to give these to her dad on his birthday. I know he will love them and wear them with pride. Would definitely recommend this product and seller very highly.
on 16 March 2013
Ordered them Wednesday evening received an email from OFL asking what I'd like on the cufflinks and they arrived on my doormat on Friday and they are lovely, roll on fathers day so I can give them to my partner from our son (his first fathers day)

Can't praise this product / service enough
on 16 December 2012
I ordered these several weeks ago for this xmas, they arrived very quickly. As soon as I ordered them I emailed over the personalisation I wanted and they were dispatched the next day. They seem to be good quality and am certain my husband will love them.
on 9 June 2013
I am super impressed by the speed of this product - I ordered it at lunchtime and it was delivered the next morning. No problems with personalising it - just emailed the seller upon paying for the item, with the required name and I even received a reply to confirm they had received my email so I have no worries that they would not have contacted me to ask what name I required if I hadn't emailed them first.

The cufflinks themselves look lovely and I can't wait for my husband to open them on his first father's day from my baby girl!
on 15 August 2014
I made two different orders, one special requested in Spanish, both were absolutely awesome! The first one was for my husband from his daughter and he was delightful with this present, the second one will be for my father from his granddaughter and I know he will not take them off. OFL were very friendly and professional with their works.
on 25 February 2013
Ordered the cufflinks on friday just before 12 midday received them the next morning. Absolutely thrilled with
them perfect in every way and they come in a lovely case. Bought them for my son from his twin boys for his birthday i am sure he will be just as thrilled as i was when he opens them on friday. Thank You.
on 10 February 2014
I bought these as a gift from my daughter to her Daddy and i was so pleased with them! The cufflinks arrived looking exactly as the photograph states, and look more expensive than they are.
This is a lovely sentimental gift, and i would recommend this product to any friends or family.
on 15 April 2014
The product looks beautiful and it is definitely good quality. Bought it as Christmas present for my partner and he was very touched.
Also, very good customer service, they were very helpful and quick to answer via phone and mail. One of the best thing purchased online.
on 3 January 2013
What a fantastic idea.My husband was very pleased.to.receive this gift from his daughters.fabulous product and great company to use.nothing was too much bother when I needed to alter my order slightly.thanks so much Jo.
on 30 June 2015
Great present for fathers day. Ordered late but service was great and arrived in time for the special day.
Quality good for every day cufflinks.
Definitely recommend product and company.