Size: Small|Colour: Yellow|Change

on 19 August 2012
In the summer months (and when the temperature regulation at work isn't working!) my job being a physical one working with dogs can mean I get very hot and flustered. I bought this base layer stuff to help with this and I have to say it works brilliantly. Even under a polo shirt, it makes me feel like I have a flow of air around my body. Slight issues I have is that after weeks I still haven't got to the point where I don't even notice the tightness. It's not too uncomfortable but I am always very aware of it. Also the material gives me the heebies when pulling it off me, its got the same effect of nails on a blackboard for me! I also purchased matching shorts, but the colour is ever so slightly out. It is hardly worth mentioning it is that un-obvious, but people who are happy to be seen in this stuff (not me!) it might annoy them. For me, I am really happy with it, and it is good for when I go hiking, cycling and general exercise.
on 8 October 2010
Ordered on a Thursday afternoon delivered on the next day. Great work Sub Sports!
Shirt is good quality, as good as products i've bought for 3-4 times the price, the medium size is a great fit for a 6'1" slim guy and is great at maintaining a steady body temperature and keeping you dry during a hard cycle ride.
Would definitely recommend and will be purchasing a long sleeve for the winter.
on 23 November 2010
Item as described, has kept me cool through the summer and nice and toasty warm through the winter so far.
on 4 August 2010
Apart from the medium initially feeling a little tight(and more like a small!) it is very effective at keeping you dry,cool and warm.Recent MTB excursions it has held up well and does what it says. Happy to recommend and good value. For winter I'd probably go long sleeved though.
on 7 July 2010
Tried one, then bought another two because I was please with product, would recommend these to anyone using these for sport.
on 30 August 2012
I'm 1.75 and 76 kg, chest 102 cm. I have several compression shirts and I would like to compare them with this shirt.
I use these shirts with running and fitness/ weight lifting

Sub Dual Shirt
Pro
Looks like decent quality. Fit is good. The shirt is long enough. Seems are taped.
Cons
It's a little tight around the neck and the sleeves come halfway down my biceps.
No hem gripper around the waist, no stretch airflow mesh under the arms.
It's tight, but not really compression

Skins A200
Pro
Silky like material. Sleeves come over my biceps. Very good quality. Gradient compression. Hem gripper around the waist, stretch airflow mesh under the arms
Cons
could be loser around the neck

Skins a400
Pro
Excellent quality. Perfect fit. Different (soft) material around the neck.
Dynamic gradient compression. Hem gripper around the waist, stretch airflow mesh under the arms
Cons
Price

With these shirts you can say: you get what you pay for.

JJ
The Netherlands
I noted before purchasing that many reviewers recommended buying a size larger than your normal size. I examined the size charts for my existing Nike compression top and the one for this. For Nike the division between small and large is positioned at a chest size of 104cm, but for this it is positioned at 99cm, i.e. there is around a 2 inch difference. I am normally a size medium, and my medium sized Nike seemed just about right for me, so I did indeed take the reviewers' advice to get a large one of these instead. It doesn't feel as close fitting as the Nike, and I am a little concerned that once I have lost my Christmas paunch it may lose the compression effect a bit. So look closely at sizing charts but even then it may not be quite so clear cut.

As to the qualities of this top: it is a little thicker than the Nike and so a little warmer - this may be a benefit for winter outdoor activities but less so for me for gym work. It feels a bit more 'rubbery' to the touch than the Nike but feels just about the same on the body. The ability to wick away and evaporate sweat doesn't differ significantly though as far as I can tell.

Overall I would say that I prefer my Nike top thought there's not a lot in it. This is a decent alternative at a lesser price.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 17 February 2016
This is a compression designed to be worn when exercising. I bought this for my son who spends quite a bit of time exercising. I bought a size larger than I would normally as several people had commented that the sizing was a bit out. I have to say that to me, an uninitiated Mother, it still looked too small but my son says that it is supposed to be tight to increase the blood flow. I shall just have to take his word for it!
The material felt quite nice and my son said that it felt good to wear close to his skin. He said that the top was comfortable and had no rubbing seams. According to my son it isn't the best compression top that is available on the market but for the price it is good enough. He is happy with it & wears it frequently so I am happy! All in all a good purchase.
on 18 February 2011
I did quite a lot of research on the benefits of compression skins and was quite sceptical about the claims, especially the claims regarding muscle recovery, how wrong I was on that.
After only one day of wearing it at work I was pleased to find that the aches & pains I was having each night after a days heavy lifting didn't occur. Even the shoulder muscle I damaged (torn trapezius muscle) before xmas felt better.
After the first few minutes I stopped noticing the 'tightness' of the shirt and was able to wear it all day without problem.
One thing I did notice that when I was active I was nice & warm but when just sitting still (passenger in the van) I was cold. I later found that this was due to the fact my work shirt is very baggy, with a snug fitting top I was ok when inactive. Have yet to try it while cycling but based on the results I have had up to now I am well impressed & will be getting another one soon.
I am also impressed with the look, feel & quality of the top and in my opinion Sub Armour compression skins are well worth the cost.
on 3 December 2015
I have normally only brought the Nike compression tops and only brought this as there was a special offer, so i thought i would give them a try...
Wow, ~These are great the fit is excellent (much better than the Nike tops im use to) and the material is also very good quality.
Unfortunately the original price is 30-35% higher than when on offer.

Will definitely buy again!