on 11 April 2013
use thess to attach my portfolio work to display stands when i exhibit at craft fairs - they are very effective.
on 18 May 2013
So easy to use and the ideal way to mount display materials on boards with loop material. I will buy more.
on 2 September 2013
Looked good, but haven't worked. The dots come off as the self adhesive isn't any good. So won't order these again.
on 22 April 2014
We bought these and created a beautiful display - came in after the weekend to find that half the display had fallen down because the glue wasn't strong enough.
on 18 May 2013
Exactly what i wanted. I will be using these as closures on my daughter's wedding invitations. Looking forward now to using them. Would recommend these
on 17 December 2013
is exactly what it says it is. I use them for attaching display items to my fabric display boards for a neat look.
on 28 April 2014
I looked at quite a few options of Velcro on amazon before choosing. obviously I didn't read description properly when I finally ordered, after clicking on the comparisons! This item is only HOOKS. If you need both hook and loop sides (which most people would) then perhaps check out another item?
on 1 February 2014
I was initially unhappy when ordering this item as I only received Loops but expected Hooks as well. There were no arguments at all when I raised this with Hooks sent by return with apologies. Be clear what you are ordering.
on 30 September 2014
AVOID this item! Put a whole display board up and covered the entire pack of a piece of paper with these and when I came back in the morning, not of them them remained on the board, they all fell off.
on 10 August 2013
Not much you can say about this really - it does what it is supposed to do. We use it in conjunction with the Exhibition Table Top Display Board and it sticks notices to this with great effect!