Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Click Here Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now

on 13 January 2016
You will understand that I don't use these but my wife does. So she reports they work well and produce quite some heat over quite a time at half power. They take a little time to recharge and it says that the max current is 1A - so be careful which charger you use. I don't use an Apple iPad charge (max 2.5A) but a 1A USB charger or a computer USB.
on 5 June 2017
I have blood circulation problems, which causes my fingers to feel numb I used this all through the winter, when I play golf and at football matches. Simply plug into my computer to recharge after use. It is still warm after a four hour round of golf, I find one is sufficient inside your gloves or in your pocket, Excellent ideal for present for any age.
VINE VOICEon 11 December 2014
I love this - very easy to use! It's light and there's no messing with lighter fuel or boiling it again before you can re-use it.

It lasts a decent amount of time, pretty much as claimed, and I can charge it from my phone charger too.

The only reason it loses a star is that the heat comes from one side of the device; it would be better if it radiated from both sides.

Don't let it stop you getting one though, I found it excellent especially in this current cold snap. I use it on the way to work and then top it up from my PC USB port if needed before heading home. Brilliant!
on 20 May 2016
had this little device for a while now its still works, its quite small so the down side is the battery only lasts just under 3 hours on high heat. i have Raynauds so its a must have item, i put one in each of my heat holder gloves in my palm, feels so good in the winter im working outside allday most days. now if it only worked on high for seven hours being that small
it would be perfect.
on 21 March 2017
This was a some what novelty Christmas gift for my father, who suffers from almost constantly freezing cold hands. He does use it when he remembers about it! I've used it myself and can swear that it really does throw out some real heat. If you want your hands or anything else, warmed as quickly as possible then give this a go.
on 20 September 2017
Isn't got enough to be used
on 13 March 2013
I bought this item in an attempt to keep my hands warm whilst target shooting at the shooting range with my air pistol.The hand warmer exceeded my expectations. It performs well and it also keeps my hands when dog walking..A very good purchase indeed.
on 13 September 2017
Brilliant
on 21 October 2017
only tried it once but seems to work great
on 7 March 2017
I've had one before I can't tell whether it's faulty it does warm up, but not like as efficiently as one that I have had before.